Baby ETFC is alive. Steve Jobs, not so much.

He was a brilliant man. It's a loss. All the money in the world can't fix pancreatic cancer though. Poor guy. Maybe this is big enough to squash breast cancer awareness month and just make it about all kinds of cancers. Here's hoping.

He was a brilliant man.
This is all I have issue with.
All the money in the world can't fix pancreatic cancer though. Poor guy. Maybe this is big enough to squash breast cancer awareness month and just make it about all kinds of cancers. Here's hoping.
I tried to make this point several years ago on here. Everytime I see breast cancer crap it pisses me off anymore. It has relatively good survival, awareness level is through the roof so it's not like anyone is going to miss it etc. Most people probably don't know what pancreas is, last FDA approved treatment for liver cancer was in the 1950s etc.

My oncologist would LOVE to see that happen...

Mine too. I know we all love boobs, but don't we all love testicles too? Most people can't even pronounce the type of cancer I had. And what about Prostate cancer? I mean, it's the most common type out there. I don't see any football players wearing blue ribbons, but you'd think they'd be more concerned about that than boobs, especially since breast cancer isn't very prevalent in men.

Steve Jobs has actually been dead for years. Tim Cook is just a very good ventriloquist. You'll see.

Revised: If Apple's entire advertising department perished in a freak accident I'd take it more seriously than the ex-CEO dying.

Last edited:
He was a brilliant man. It's a loss. All the money in the world can't fix pancreatic cancer though. Poor guy. Maybe this is big enough to squash breast cancer awareness month and just make it about all kinds of cancers. Here's hoping.

It's small, but this is the kind of thing social media would be for. I say it's small, because unless you can get people involved that you don't know, it won't grow.

:lol:

5kjVw.jpg

He lasted long enough to see his company pass Microsoft in profits. I wonder if he may have passed a few days ago and they kept it quiet until after the keynote this week.