Halp ETFC Health Alert : Forum Mascot in Danger!

Oh jeez, I feel for ya... last week my dogs had the freakin stomach flu... up until last week I had crated them together, they stay in a crate in our laundry room... anyhoo, I come home from work and walk in the house and it smells like poo... I'm all wtf.. why does my house smell like poo? I go into the laundry room to let the dogs out and it's like walking into a wall of poo stench.

Apparently, Grizzy got diarrhea and pooped all over the crate, and all over LuLu who had the misfortune to be in the crate with him... well Grizzy is a nasty mofo and he likes to eat his poo, so with the poo poo platter a la LuLu just sitting there in the crate with him all day... yeah he goes and eats the poo, which he apparently vomits up later on... all over the crate and all over LuLu. So theres poo, vomit and poopoo vomit all over everything and LuLu is jumping all over the place seeming to say "Get me away from this sick ass mofo"

Meanwhile Ryan is in the peanut gallery commenting on the bad smell and Lilly is running around saying.. eeewww dirty poop and I've got two dogs in desperate need of a bath.

Cat sick has nothing on thrown up poop.

Lord knows I cant argue with that animal farm you're running! :p

:heart:
Yep, there right up there with toddlers. :D

I hope your kitty is okay. However annoying they all are, it's really devistating when they're sick or injured... and it's only love that keeps us cleaning up after them rather than feeding them a big bag of FU

My children may well piss and shit all over themsleves like ETFC but that doesn't make me a non-parent.
I have been pee'd and/or pooped on at least once a day for the past week... by my kid. My animals just piss on teh rug.

You are surrounded by lots of bodies of water (near those pesky sandy places). You know what to do....

? This is the only hateful thing I have posted in a very long time. :confused:

And it's not about hatred. Do you really think Edward is enjoying his existence right now?
Animals aren't people, they don't feel like people, they don't think like people and they dont' reason like people. ttthhhbbbttttt so there

? This is the only hateful thing I have posted in a very long time. :confused:

And it's not about hatred. Do you really think Edward is enjoying his existence right now?

OCCUPY FLY'S HOUSE! Mercy kill! Mercy kill! Mercy kill! Mercy kill!