Halp ETFC Health Alert : Forum Mascot in Danger!

My cat threw up on my tile floor last night.

Obviously, I need to put her down asap.

just joking, but I am a little worried about her as she wasn't herself this morning. She has a routine that she never fails to follow, like clockwork. Not even a remote action towards it today.

I'm available.

I can share a bond but if my cat's gonna have to go have operations and shit all the time and suck up all my money I'd get rid of him/her. I could never love a cat all that much to be honest, a dog maybe but not a cat.
It's still cool you like dogs more... Never expect it from you.

So my cat has zero energy and zero appetite right now. Normally she's at the door when I come home, and runs into my room and jumps on my bed when I wake in the morning. Neither of those are happening.

I'm hoping it's just a thing, but if it doesn't clear up by tonight, off to the vet I go. Poor little thing obvious isn't feeling well, but she isn't making any noise. It's like she's just got a bad flu or something.

Last edited:
So my cat has zero energy and zero appetite right now. Normally she's at the door when I come home, and runs into my room and jumps on my bed when I wake in the morning. Neither of those are happening.

I'm hoping it's just a thing, but if it doesn't clear up by tonight, off to the vet I go. Poor little thing obvious isn't feeling well, but she isn't making any noise. It's like she's just got a bad flu or something.

Do you have a good vet? We absolutely love ours and he's closer to you than us. Sucks.

Hope she feels better. How old is she?

Do you have a good vet? We absolutely love ours and he's closer to you than us. Sucks.

Hope she feels better. How old is she?

I think she's 6 or 7. No one is really too sure since she's a quasi-rescue. (Followed me home one day and never left).

PM me your vet's info, if you could, please.