GAY ESSPLAIN YOUR USERNAME

When I had tmobile I didn't have service at my sisters house in no VA most of the time. It was spotty at best
I have decent coverage when I go to actual cities, like Richmond and Fredericksburg. but as soon as I leave those cities, the service goes to shit. When I'm out there, I usually fly into IAD. I have great service all around there and down into Manassas. But once I go farther south from there, it disappears until I get into the Culpeper area, then I have it again for a few minutes, then I lose it again, and where I go, I don't get it back until I head back up 29 to IAD.

I'm only paying $15 more per month split between the three people on my plan for Verizon than I was for T-Mobile. It's worth it to not worry about whether my phone will work or not.
Which is still what? Sixty a person, 70 a person?

Verizon does have the best telecom engineers in the world, their network is incredibly well engineered and their vendors are run through the ringer to get their equipment on the vzw network.

but tmo has legit, unthrottled unlimited bandwidth and in major cities works fantastic. I dislike the idea of tethering data being treated differerntly but even when I've exceeded it I haven't been charged or throttled

in the middle of nowhere everyone turns to crap. so far out here tmo only gets me edge speeds which is utterly useless and verizon will top out at ~16mb/s while in Chicago both tmo and vzw hover around the 30-35 range

which reminds me I need to suspend my tmo data account while I'm here