Erage & JJLady Cum to Hotlanta

Bubbles said:
I don't know about genmay, but this place did see a heafty decline in quality after theac left. At first it was all shits and giggles because we were all posting random stuff and breaking the previously established rules, but recently it seems to have no content at all......but hey, that's what we're good at. :iono:

Pandora said:
This place is exactly like genmay. Spam, spam, and more spam. UF is just less obscene and offensive in the spamming.

Pandora said:
This place is exactly like genmay. Spam, spam, and more spam. UF is just less obscene and offensive in the spamming.
No... There is no +1 or that shit yet... The biggest difference I see now is that it isnt Altlanta-centric let's talk about what we did over the weekend (irony posting this in this thread).

Pandora said:

The only place there that is like that is the actual General Mayhem forum. The other forums, ie Games, CGHMN, House and Cookery, Photography, Bone Closet, etc, you fuck around in those forums, and you get your ass locked up, temp banned, or IP banned. Keeps the spams and flames to the actual genmay forum, which is where it belongs.

bast_imret said:
The only place there that is like that is the actual General Mayhem forum. The other forums, ie Games, CGHMN, House and Cookery, Photography, Bone Closet, etc, you fuck around in those forums, and you get your ass locked up, temp banned, or IP banned. Keeps the spams and flames to the actual genmay forum, which is where it belongs.

So wait, they have forums that aren't filled with spam?

*goestocheckoutGenMay*

Pandora said:
So wait, they have forums that aren't filled with spam?

*goestocheckoutGenMay*
Get your ass back here. They are moderated but it would take a miracle for them not to be stupid.

Arátoeldar said:
Why? You look :drool:tasic without it, besides in this case less is more.

Less is more; more or less. JJ is hawt, she knows it. I'm still working out a 4 way session with her, pandora, and blondie and Thorn. If it happens, pics are to be had by all...and probably a few anigifs from spange

theacoustician said:
No, it really doesn't. This place is now ... something way different than its original mission statement. If fact, I'd say the apple ended up not far from the tree. Not really someplace I want to hang nor someplace I'm really welcomed. I just dropped by because I heard there were pictures from Saturday and, knowing Spange, I wouldn't get to see them otherwise.

I still have all the same contact info (email, IM, etc.) and if you're really smart, you'll probably be able to spot me at places like unfiction.com. If that kind of stuff interests you, then definately drop me a line.

Hope all is well with those I don't talk with anymore. Maybe I'll have a reason to post again in another couple of months.

I really don't understand what your beef is and I don't think this place has changed at all :iono: