Erage & JJLady Cum to Hotlanta

I was unable to thwart JJ's attackers as I was in Vegas this weekend.

*hears Sarcasmo yell FUCK from far away*

I think we were at the Dane Cook show around the time those pics were taken.

bast_imret said:
I was unable to thwart JJ's attackers as I was in Vegas this weekend.

*hears Sarcasmo yell FUCK from far away*

I think we were at the Dane Cook show around the time those pics were taken.

I guarded her for you, I guarded her all night long in the guest bedroom. :shifty:

ERage said:
I guarded her for you, I guarded her all night long in the guest bedroom. :shifty:

Not according to the note theac sent me. Sounds like microwaveable caek wasn't the only thing you were spooning that night.

I have an unquenchable sex drive, well unquenchable until I finally got some alone time with theac. :drool:

Pandora said:
Oh dear god....now I know why I only scored with JJ's dogs that night. :eek:

note to self: Do not drink if cameras are present.

The key is to not care how you act or look when you're sober, then it's all icing on the microwave caek after that!

kiwi said:
Sapnge, why did most of your pics post twice? Have you been drinking?

it had something to do with the craptastic way that Adobe Photoshop Elements does it's automation. Not to mention I was too lazy to edit the dupes out.

Drool-Boy said:
I :heart: spange for the fact that he never wastes and opprotunity to crap on someones head.

I prefer to think of it as teabaggin'.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Needs moar theac
No, it really doesn't. This place is now ... something way different than its original mission statement. If fact, I'd say the apple ended up not far from the tree. Not really someplace I want to hang nor someplace I'm really welcomed. I just dropped by because I heard there were pictures from Saturday and, knowing Spange, I wouldn't get to see them otherwise.

I still have all the same contact info (email, IM, etc.) and if you're really smart, you'll probably be able to spot me at places like unfiction.com. If that kind of stuff interests you, then definately drop me a line.

Hope all is well with those I don't talk with anymore. Maybe I'll have a reason to post again in another couple of months.

theacoustician said:
No, it really doesn't. This place is now ... something way different than its original mission statement. If fact, I'd say the apple ended up not far from the tree. Not really someplace I want to hang nor someplace I'm really welcomed. I just dropped by because I heard there were pictures from Saturday and, knowing Spange, I wouldn't get to see them otherwise.

I still have all the same contact info (email, IM, etc.) and if you're really smart, you'll probably be able to spot me at places like unfiction.com. If that kind of stuff interests you, then definately drop me a line.

Hope all is well with those I don't talk with anymore. Maybe I'll have a reason to post again in another couple of months.

:heart:

theacoustician said:

holy sweet jesus on a stick, you posted.
and i agree. this place used to be my haven from the almight shittastic genmay. now it's just as bad.

Drool-Boy said:
I cant even believe I just read that.

I don't know about genmay, but this place did see a heafty decline in quality after theac left. At first it was all shits and giggles because we were all posting random stuff and breaking the previously established rules, but recently it seems to have no content at all......but hey, that's what we're good at. :iono: