erage has been taking pics of cocks

Pandora said:
Like taking a trip up to Atlanta?! :hi2u: :heart:

I'm working on it, I'm trying to find some close good day hike trails in the mountains so that we can hang out like on Friday night, do some hiking on a Saturday (pending good weather), and then hang out some more on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

That is if theac/pandora resort & spa is taking reservations. :D

ERage said:
I'm working on it, I'm trying to find some close good day hike trails in the mountains so that we can hang out like on Friday night, do some hiking on a Saturday (pending good weather), and then hang out some more on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

That is if theac/pandora resort & spa is taking reservations. :D

But of course! Dunno what kind of hiking you guys like to do, but there's a few nice trails around Stone Mtn that are pretty easy cept it's kinda touristy. I've heard good things about Red Top and Cloudland, but have yet to go. I also have a lovely book at home of all the parks that are within an hour of our area. If you let me know what you're looking for I can check it out for you too!

Pandora said:
But of course! Dunno what kind of hiking you guys like to do, but there's a few nice trails around Stone Mtn that are pretty easy cept it's kinda touristy. I've heard good things about Red Top and Cloudland, but have yet to go. I also have a lovely book at home of all the parks that are within an hour of our area. If you let me know what you're looking for I can check it out for you too!

cool, i saw that book online but didn't feel the need to buy it since we don't live around there. We'll be in touch. Maybe we'll try to smuggle JJ/Bast up there too.

Thorn Bird said:

Stories? Uh, ok. I took Blondie to lunch and she found a little japanese place she wanted to try. I didn't say anything but it was basically a noodle bar...pretty much just ramen and dip soups on the menu. It was also totally authentic as in there was no english menus and all you get are chopsticks and a broth spoon. She was so far out of her element it was hilarious. The japanese people/businessmen were chuckling at her poor attempts to eat soup with sticks. I wish I had a camera but i left it in the room that afternoon :(

On a side note, it cost me 25 F-ing dollars to buy 2 bowls of soup and 2 cans of coke in Waikiki. I just did the bill on what we spent on food for this trip and it wasn't pretty.

Onnotangu said:
am I the only one who drolled over this?
Its a server. While cool, all that horsepower combined with on-board graphics make it a work only machine. There is always a kind of thrill though being able to purchase such high powered electronics, even if its no use to your personal interests.

ERage said:
Nope, we didn't make it there although I wanted to. Damn conference kept me tied up a lot during the day.

I cant remember if it is on Waikiki but I know that there is an amazing Dali museum on one of the Islands. That is where I first heard of him and have loved his work ever since.

ERage said:
Stories? Uh, ok. I took Blondie to lunch and she found a little japanese place she wanted to try. I didn't say anything but it was basically a noodle bar...pretty much just ramen and dip soups on the menu. It was also totally authentic as in there was no english menus and all you get are chopsticks and a broth spoon. She was so far out of her element it was hilarious. The japanese people/businessmen were chuckling at her poor attempts to eat soup with sticks. I wish I had a camera but i left it in the room that afternoon :(

On a side note, it cost me 25 F-ing dollars to buy 2 bowls of soup and 2 cans of coke in Waikiki. I just did the bill on what we spent on food for this trip and it wasn't pretty.

There is a kitchen behind one of the House of Prayers here that does the best southern cooking, the people are nice, and it's dirt cheap. The hidden places are always the best.

theacoustician said:
Its a server. While cool, all that horsepower combined with on-board graphics make it a work only machine. There is always a kind of thrill though being able to purchase such high powered electronics, even if its no use to your personal interests.

yep yep, purely a stat crunching machine. Plus I bet this thing will compile my code in a flash. I can't wait to build it, I'm hoping in the next 4 weeks or so.

ERage said:
yep yep, purely a stat crunching machine. Plus I bet this thing will compile my code in a flash. I can't wait to build it, I'm hoping in the next 4 weeks or so.
Building it will probably be pretty fun. There's always a weird zen you get when building a new boxen.