Thorn Bird 216
ERage 172
theacoustician 130
plot 111
FlyNavy 110
kiwi 103

Threads about threads are awesome.

I'm losing :(

Flynavy is a dirty little spammer even in bootcamp.

:fly:

Although he did hijack his DI's laptop last week and sent me a gmail.

:egads:

How is he doing?

he's in the medical unit right now and has been for a few weeks, he's had some issues with is ankles and was on crutches up until friday I think. He's been in physical therapy for them and almost got sent home... he was really upset about that.

He's looking forward to getting into real training and hopes to be home for Christmas.

He's been doing exceptionally well in the medical unit though, and impressed all of his DI's and the younger guys look up to him, he just needs to get his ankles not broken anymore so he can get on with training. Lol

he's in the medical unit right now and has been for a few weeks, he's had some issues with is ankles and was on crutches up until friday I think. He's been in physical therapy for them and almost got sent home... he was really upset about that.

He's looking forward to getting into real training and hopes to be home for Christmas.

He's been doing exceptionally well in the medical unit though, and impressed all of his DI's and the younger guys look up to him, he just needs to get his ankles not broken anymore so he can get on with training. Lol

So basically he pussied out.

picture.php

That doesn't really fit as a response to my insult.

I don't like that you insulted him and I really suck at insulting back. :(

He hasn't "pussed out" and I think you're a dum dum doodey head for being tardtacular enough to say so. :mad:

Is that better?

His old man ankles are working against him. I hope this doesn't kill his sniper dreams.

Yeah I think there's a reason they try to recruit youngins :fly: The good part is that he's not as much of a dunt de dunt as the younger guys, so not only does he get the respect of the DI's, he also has the younger guys looking up to him. It's really good for him, and the letter I got from him today says he's really happy to be there, he's digging it and can't wait to get back into regular training.

I don't like that you insulted him and I really suck at insulting back. :(

He hasn't "pussed out" and I think you're a dum dum doodey head for being tardtacular enough to say so. :mad:

Is that better?

So what's the story behind his ankles?