Thread English Health > US Health

All recorded internally at the practice for both medical history and posterity. Any outside requirement is dealt with on request and severity.

If the person or another persons life is in danger, the GP can make the relevant authorities aware.

So information on drug use shouldn't end up in the hands of your employer.

Blue Cross / Blue Sheild
Man 45, Wife, 40, Male Kid, 11
Chicago, IL

viewpricingbluecrossblu.jpg

CN, Chris wouldn't know government economic slavery even if it bit him in the ass.

I'm painfully aware. it's what the reps did for 8 years supporting unjust wars overseas and lining the pockets of their contractor buddies instead of taking care of its' own people

You do realize that's what Kansas lawmakers almost want to do, right? They want to outlaw the act of anal sex, again. The only way they can verify that without eye witness testimony and/or personal confession is monitoring bedroom activities.

http://www.kansasequalitycoalition.org/viewevent.php?e=3616

the problem with legislatures is they always want to pass laws. the bigger issue is most of what they pass these days are virtually unenforceable.

the line of thought is usually along the lines of "lets outlaw anal sex so if someone is anally raped we can charge the perp for that too!" instead of thinking "hey, rape is already illegal, lets just stiffen the punishment"

its kind of like the law they recently passed banning texting while driving. while i agree texting while driving is stupid, it's almost impossible to enforce and moreso, there's already a law against unattentive driving that covers things like, oh i dunno... texting while driving.

Last edited: