Thread English Health > US Health

..and your point regarding how many people need to be sedated is?

Just guess a percentage.

that's not my domain. ask me something about oncology instead.

i also personally wouldn't know. i drink, smoke and consume more coffee than my body weight and i don't even have a filling.

root canals isn't something i talk about when i go out on the pints.

Probably not. People still require Healthcare. Top down or not.

Chances are you'd also be better paid AND THEN YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE AND HAVE A KID AND HAVE A BMW IN THE DRIVEWAY WHICH IS WHAT EVERY MISERABLE FUCKER THINKS THEY'LL HAVE IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY TAX.

Actually, I bet all of our crap would be more expensive if all of the government interference went away.

I'm still okay with that.

1. I don't know what you do for a living.

2. I don't know what health problems you have.

so how exactly would I be able to figure it out? I'm not reading every post in this thread to find out if you already mentioned it.

If someone says they would be out of a job unless they got healthcare it kind of follows that the reason for their potential unemployment would be on health grounds. o_0

that's not my domain. ask me something about oncology instead.

i also personally wouldn't know. i drink, smoke and consume more coffee than my body weight and i don't even have a filling.

root canals isn't something i talk about when i go out on the pints.

Most appointments made with a dentist don't require that assistance. There - I've answered your question.

Actually, I bet all of our crap would be more expensive if all of the government interference went away.

This speaks volumes. I now understand the chikken more because of this post. Thank you, good sir :heart:

Of course it would.

I don't mind paying tax for healthcare at all. I used to, on closer inspection I don't.

I'd probably just spunk it on bines or drink anyway even if I did have the extra.

If someone says they would be out of a job unless they got healthcare it kind of follows that the reason for their potential unemployment would be on health grounds. o_0

I'm not asking for a generality, I'm asking for specifics. What do you do and what health problems do you have that would prevent you from working? If you didn't want to discuss it then you shouldn't have brought it up.

The reason I ask is because it'll be interesting to know whether or not your health problems are related to your own choices in the past. What age did you start smoking again?

I'm not asking for a generality, I'm asking for specifics. What do you do and what health problems do you have that would prevent you from working? If you didn't want to discuss it then you shouldn't have brought it up.

The reason I ask is because it'll be interesting to know whether or not your health problems are related to your own choices in the past. What age did you start smoking again?

You're right, at 21 I have lung cancer.

No it's not related to lifestyle or choice, it's to do with my work environment (within the NHS) and stress and the toll that takes on my mental health for which I need assistance from my doctor otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope with carrying on working.

Most appointments made with a dentist don't require that assistance. There - I've answered your question.

My only friend who is a Dentist pointed out that dentists "enjoy finding an oil well under perfectly healthy teeth".

While you pay for SEEING the dentist, and pay a subsidized fee for work carried out, anything under the remit of actual surgery is paid for by the NHS. Root canals make a couple of grand for Dentists.

Scumbags.

which costs the tax payers exorbitant amounts of money. preventative maintenance through national healthcare would all but resolve this almost entirely besides the odd car accident or broken arm

Preventive maintenance helps with a great many things, but there is still a lot it is unable to address.

What she should point out here is that you are more than likely completely content with the US's massive expenditure of tax money on the military.

My only friend who is a Dentist pointed out that dentists "enjoy finding an oil well under perfectly healthy teeth".

While you pay for SEEING the dentist, and pay a subsidized fee for work carried out, anything under the remit of actual surgery is paid for by the NHS. Root canals make a couple of grand for Dentists.

Scumbags.

This is why I love my Polish dentist. My teeth look like shit but unless there's something majorly wrong that needs fixing 'everything looks perfect, lovely'. :D

You're right, at 21 I have lung cancer.
because lung cancer is the only negative effect of smoking
No it's not related to lifestyle or choice numbnuts, it's to do with my work environment (within the NHS) and stress and the toll that takes on my mental health for which I need assistance from my doctor otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope with carrying on working.

your mental health? :lol: im sure that your mental development was in no way damaged by substances you did in your formative years. how many different drugs have you done again?

basically, "boo hoo i'm sad and I can't work because it's too haaaard." waa fucking waa. I thought you meant you had a serious physical problem but stress? harden the fuck up, being a wimp shouldn't rate government money.