Halp Engineered hardwood flooring is a bag of crap

Pfft. I'm the one that wanted to tear up the floor instead of laying the new one over. I'm also the one that's been wielding the chisel and scraper for days . BGSD son

Should have got a home inspection.

"Yes, the home was inspected before it was purchased, and the inspector did find some problems as expected. But most of the problems described below were cleverly hidden behind finished drywall, carpeting, and concrete where the inspector couldn't see them."

"Yes, the home was inspected before it was purchased, and the inspector did find some problems as expected. But most of the problems described below were cleverly hidden behind finished drywall, carpeting, and concrete where the inspector couldn't see them."
It was a joke. Figured most here would get it.

I would have bought a kettle, space heater or something else that draws a solid 15A, and tried it on every outlet in the house. Guaranteed you'd start an in-wall fire.

That is nothing. And it's an amount of money that can be walked away from. I also find it hard to believe there is no legal recourse against the seller.