End of an era

DirkPhoenix said:
Just resigned from Lockheed. They were accusing me of mischarging (which ever single person is guilty of, yet they got me on it) and I didn't wish to be further disgraced.

I've got myself a nice vodka tonic and a lot of time to kill. I never knew that being a fuckup could feel so alone.
dude that's terrible news. Mischarging was a big problem where I work up until Titan was hit with the Foreign Policy lawsuit. Now PMs lurk over us like birds of prey.

I could tell you sorry, but it's actually a great opportunity for you to do something completely different and completely cool with your life.

This could be your reward for all of the bullshit you put up with for so long. Clean slate, endless opportunity.

Kick ass

:heart:

elpmis said:
dude that's terrible news. Mischarging was a big problem where I work up until Titan was hit with the Foreign Policy lawsuit. Now PMs lurk over us like birds of prey.

That's my problem. I talked to my management about what was going on, they said that they would work on it. Months later, this hits.

I'm just so tired right now...tired of feeling like a failure.

Anyfuck, there's a bed waiting for me. Gonna try to catch some sleep.

That's fucked up. I will take a dump in a box, label it "Fresh, hot brownies" and send it to them.

DirkPhoenix said:
Thank you so much. I needed this. :heart: :excellentdriver:
Seriously, you totally stuck up for yourself and took control of your life. You rock, dude. How many people suffer in shitty jobs simply because they're undermotivated, resigned or too comfortable in lackluster conditions to actually do anything?

You're really taking out the garbage in your life, cleaning house. :heart:

Now you can do anything, and the older we get, the fewer of these chances come along. You're lucky, man.