End of an era

theacoustician said:
Mischarging?

Saying you worked on a project but you really didn't. There are guys there that don't show up, but charge on the work number. Two guys next to me played solitaire all day, yet charged to it. They said that my time looking for answers was mischarging because "they didn't log in my in and out times on the turnstiles". Mind you, all this was at work, but that didn't matter.

If you didn't like it there anyway you're going to be much better off. I don't see how people slug through jobs they hate for years at a time when companies these days have no loyalty to them anyway.

People should watch out for their personal interests first, and their companie's interests second. Believing the other way around is applicable is foolish.

I'm sure things will work out for you just fine.

Lockheed hates its employees. Youre better off for being away from there.
Hay man, come work at JSC with me:cool: Dont tell anyone you know me tho, thatll probably count against you:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Lockheed hates its employees. Youre better off for being away from there.
Hay man, come work at JSC with me:cool: Dont tell anyone you know me tho, thatll probably count against you:fly:

I called your office to ask a question once and when I asked for "Droolio Julio" they just hung up. Then 5 minutes later the ATF, FBI, CIA, DOD, DIA, and NSA came crashing through my door, trashed the place, and stole all my Kraft Singles cheese. On his way out the last guy said "Stop trying to talk to Drool, he's trouble." Then he kicked me in the ballzac and walked out. Effers.

KNYTE said:
I called your office to ask a question once and when I asked for "Droolio Julio" they just hung up. Then 5 minutes later the ATF, FBI, CIA, DOD, DIA, and NSA came crashing through my door, trashed the place, and stole all my Kraft Singles cheese. On his way out the last guy said "Stop trying to talk to Drool, he's trouble." Then he kicked me in the ballzac and walked out. Effers.
WHo replaced you with a funny knyte lately? :lol: