GAY Encourage those you know to come out of the closet, please

i also think you're absolutely failing to miss the point im making here but that's an entire other argument it seems.

i will let you have this outcry thread, it's senseless trying to discuss.

"Had" is the key word :(

Someday we'll have another *tear

my housemate has a walk in closet downstairs - complete with roof lighting and multiple rails.

he owns no clothing that needs hung up however. i think there's one 'roots canada' zipup hoody on a solitary coat hanger.

"Had" is the key word :(

Someday we'll have another *tear

the wife has one for her clothes, along with a non-walk-in for her shoes. More shoes in the guest room closet as well, as well as the front hallway closet. The shoes are taking over.

I just got me a walk in. been years since I last had one

I agree, just let people do wtf they want. none of my business who or what they like to fuck.`

Or those people who are on meds because waaaaah they can't handle stuff. Ugh.

Hey, it takes a strong person to get a free little pill and swallow it with a glass of water to escape the pain and suffering of daily life.

I'm kidding. It's not for me to judge other peoples' needs. Brain chemistry is a potent c*cktail.

Also I was taking the piss at Kiki.

if someone wants to stay in the closet I'm not going to pressure them to do otherwise

however I do agree that some self-hating homophobe pushing anti-gay laws because he's so afraid of his own orientation need to be exposed as the lying hypocrites they are

I don't believe in a gay cure or that there are super hot dykes.

fhm3.jpg