Encounters of the hairy bum kind

ChikkenNoodul said:
In the hand of the dead hobo stuffed under the kitchen sink

Holy shit. I should rethink my post above.

Bubbles, you're the coolest chick ever. I just want you to know that.

It was stuffed in her Bra. That's why it took her so long to find it.

I wish I had a joint. I can't remember the last time I smoked. At least 9 months or so.

It was in a box that was full of paperwork that I haven't unpacked yet. The box is under another box of crap I haven't unpacked yet and on top of both boxes is a HUGE bag of party favors and decorations for my dad's surprise party. Apparently I wanted to hide it. :tard:

edit: and the hobo is in the closet, not under the sink

b_sinning said:
She was so happy she had to have a victory smoke. She's now drooling at the wall.

Nope. I'm just happy all that money wasn't wasted, but I can't smoke until later. I am fairly responsible about my useage and I have to perform tonight. After that it will ba an evening of partaking in my goods, eating Arbys, and playing poker.

Bubbles said:
Nope. I'm just happy all that money wasn't wasted, but I can't smoke until later. I am fairly responsible about my useage and I have to perform tonight. After that it will ba an evening of partaking in my goods, eating Arbys, and playing poker.

I'm waiting for my buddy to get here so we can go shoot my new .45, it's like we're kindred spirits or something.

Wait....those two activities aren't the same at all.

Bubbles said:

think you just helped me decide what to have for lunch...big montana ftw :drool: