Emo girl sees a dead bird; reflects

I posted that video about two days ago in a thread because the vid is so lame it didn't warrant its own thread

HAHHAH i'm really sensitive.. and it really hurts me and stuff when you say mean stuff..

GOD.. i think this is the female version of me!!

:edit: perfect timing elpmis :p

It warrants its own thread because of the complex question I posted after the link as content. Maybe you should explore your feelings with a bit more profundity and delve into whatever your answer may be.

Sarcasmo said:
It warrants its own thread because of the complex question I posted after the link as content. Maybe you should explore your feelings with a bit more profundity and delve into whatever your answer may be.
you realize how stupid that question is, right?

Sarcasmo said:

How about I explore your asshole with a splintered 2x4?

How many times can someone say like and um in one video blog? It was a fucking bird. Yea, I get sad when I see a dead animals, I can't help it I was a big tree hugger for a while. But my god. It's natural for stuff to die. I looked at her other videos and it's all fake (and she's from england). She gives emo and even worse name. I am greatly annoyed and saddened now.

I laughed pretty hard a week or so ago when I found this. Made sure that it got emailed to all of my buddies. And to answer your question: no.

LightSleeper said:
How many times can someone say like and um in one video blog?

That combined with the fact that I wanted to move her hair out of the middle of her face had me about to the point that I couldn't watch the entire clip.

kiwi said:
That combined with the fact that I wanted to move her hair out of the middle of her face had me about to the point that I couldn't watch the entire clip.
It was like she had no nose. I also wanted to throw dead birds at her.