Emails going out now - 11/22

Is the arcade down? I get this message: The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

Is the arcade down? I get this message: The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

You need to buy arcade access in FlyMart. I changed that error before, but just updated the arcade so it went back to its default. Make sure you read carefully which arcade item you buy.

Wow, the server is pushing 33.4 Mb/s right now and not skipping a beat. This is nice. I'm pretty sure we could run a game server full time and not know it.

And GMT -5:00, yes. :p

Yeah, I got that bit. That's a separate option from the DST option. It first asks for your time zone, which I got right! Then it asks how you would like to set for recognition of DST. There are three options there. I chose "automatically detect DST" instead of the other two. It's never been an issue in the past. Is it now?

Yeah, I got that bit. That's a separate option from the DST option. It first asks for your time zone, which I got right! Then it asks how you would like to set for recognition of DST. There are three options there. I chose "automatically detect DST" instead of the other two. It's never been an issue in the past. Is it now?
:iono: Mine is set at auto. :hs:

FUCK YO UPLOADER!!!

171454fb6b25ab10.jpg