Email Service that allows 25 meg attachments

Bookstore, college, whatever.

I worked at a bookstore at a college as security. Now I work as a cashier at a bookstore in the mall, but actually I work at the calendar kiosk that the bookstore runs under a seperate name.

Do you know that most people hold 10.5 jobs between 18 and 40? I've had 7 already.

I worked at a bookstore at a college as security. Now I work as a cashier at a bookstore in the mall, but actually I work at the calendar kiosk that the bookstore runs under a seperate name.

Do you know that most people hold 10.5 jobs between 18 and 40? I've had 7 already.
You keep explaining as though I care.

So wait, what is it?
If you had like, I dont know, read the thread, you'd know that it is a video, with content that does not lend itself to public viewing and it's about 25 megs and currently resides on an Apple Crapintosh.

If you had like, I dont know, read the thread, you'd know that it is a video, with content that does not lend itself to public viewing and it's about 25 megs and currently resides on an Apple Crapintosh.

...and you want to give it to a girl.

Why does this sound really creepy?

Does she live in another country? Otherwise why doesn't she just meet up with you and hand it over

or cut it up in chunks and send it over.

gosh idiot

There is obviously more to this story genius. You think I try to make my life hard?