elpmis

Is this why you people were late to dinner Saturday?? Grr, grumble, mumble...I was hungry damnit and you were uploading Music. Sheesh! :mad:

Lame-o said:
I can't really find Chable's stuff around here, not including the internet of course.
As soon as I can get mixes uploaded (fly) I will have a shit ton for you with plenty of Chable remixes in them. In the event you want to purchase vinyl, this site gets tracks to me from England in under a week - you can also purchase mp3s for dload:

City 16 Records (aka Hooj) - Luke Chable search

Lame-o said:
Well I was kind of on the fence before (just kidding), but now I think you're a cool guy.

Don't jump to conclusions - I'm slippery. :cool:

Bubbles said:
WHAT????? you got invited Saturday too??? I NEVER GET TO GO ANYWHERE WITH MY SO-CALLED FRIENDS. :(

Oops, uhm what I meant was that I, uhm, had heard that you guys were late, uhm meeting some OTHER people for dinner. Yeah that's what I meant.

Bubbles said:
Tell Fly to get a smiley for me that is crying. I am crying inside. :(
I don't have any friends either. Do you want to come to my house for dinner? I'm a fabulous cook.

zengirl said:
I don't have any friends either. Do you want to come to my house for dinner? I'm a fabulous cook.

Absolutely.....We can have our own little Harry Potter book discussion. :cool:

Oh, by the way....I finally started reading the new one Sunday night and finished it last night. I was crying (not sobbing though) all through the last chapter. I am such a :tard:

Bubbles said:
Absolutely.....We can have our own little Harry Potter book discussion. :cool:

Oh, by the way....I finally started reading the new one Sunday night and finished it last night. I was crying (not sobbing though) all through the last chapter. I am such a :tard:
You and I can be best friends, I was depressed for a week after finishing the book. It's even more depressing to know that we have to wait another 2 years for the final book.

But the 4th movie comes out in November, I think that's small comfort.

:heart:

zengirl said:
You and I can be best friends, I was depressed for a week after finishing the book. It's even more depressing to know that we have to wait another 2 years for the final book.

But the 4th movie comes out in November, I think that's small comfort.

Yeah, I'm hoping the movie will hold me over. The next 2 years look pretty bleak right now.

Bubbles said:
Yeah, I'm hoping the movie will hold me over. The next 2 years look pretty bleak right now.

Hhmm, we should form a book club for these fun types of multi volume books.

Bubbles said:
I know one thing.....for the next book I am definately going to a party. You looked like you had a good time. :)
It was a lot of fun! Expensive, but fun!