elpmis, please translate...

S

smileynev

...I don't get this one

PBF014ADCheckShot.jpg

the bishop and the knight fools mated the darkies and are drinking beer laughing about their destruction

thrawn said:
the bishop and the knight fools mated the darkies and are drinking beer laughing about their destruction

I don't even get what you just said.

smileyfat said:
I don't even get what you just said.

fools_mate.jpg

move the two pawns in front of the king and queen, move the knight twice, move the bishop twice and black is mated. it's a fools mate. the darkies were idiots and the good ol boys are laughing about it.

edit> actually just need to move one of the pawns. i usually open with those two though, is why i didnt think about it.

Last edited:
thrawn said:
fools_mate.jpg

move the two pawns in front of the king and queen, move the knight twice, move the bishop twice and black is mated. it's a fools mate. the darkies were idiots and the good ol boys are laughing about it.

edit> actually just need to move one of the pawns. i usually open with those two though, is why i didnt think about it.

Yeah, but none of the black pieces have moved yet.

that comic is pointless, and has absolutely no humour whatsoever. It's not even funny on a racial level, much less a chessplayer's level

thrawn said:
fools_mate.jpg

you can do it in one less move using queen-bishop.