Elpmis Movie Reviews: Lemony Snicket

Pancake Wagon said:
WTF audience are you apart of that hasn't been bombarded with advertisements for this movie?
The part who is too busy with real life to catch moments in front of the TV. Some of us have important stuff to do like saving the universe and reviving the Jedi to fight against the Sith.

KOTOR2 rocks my ballz

fly said:
The part who is too busy with real life to catch moments in front of the TV. Some of us have important stuff to do like saving the universe and reviving the Jedi to fight against the Sith.

KOTOR2 rocks my ballz

It sounds like you're fighting the good fight......... kudos to you.

fly said:

KOTOR2 rocks my ballz
Spoilers spunk face...:mad:

I've been busy as hell and I've still seen the ads. Thats probably because I'm in the target market, though. Young people.

Man, I had a bunch of guacamole with my dinner last night, and a bunch of beers too. Now I have the worst gas ever , and I dont mean normal stinky stuff either, Im talkin borderline biological warfare grade gas. If bottled and concentrated this stuff could easily wipe out an army.
Man, I need to turn on a fan in here....

a few? nothing more like Major improvments.

wait till you get horror or force storm or confusion.

i beat it playing goodie too shoes gonna play it beaing bad now.

Onnotangu said:
a few? nothing more like Major improvments.

wait till you get horror or force storm or confusion.

i beat it playing goodie too shoes gonna play it beaing bad now.

Well, the game looks and feels EXACTLY the same to me. The only difference that I've noticed so far is the addition of respect (or whatever you call it) from the people in your group. Everything else seems the same. Hell, it even looks like the same engine (is it?).

fly said:
Well, the game looks and feels EXACTLY the same to me. The only difference that I've noticed so far is the addition of respect (or whatever you call it) from the people in your group. Everything else seems the same. Hell, it even looks like the same engine (is it?).
same engine better graphics and better storyline.

and HUGE worlds.
did you try making things yet?

Onnotangu said:
same engine better graphics and better storyline.

and HUGE worlds.
did you try making things yet?
I just got the ebon hawk, so I haven't been to any worlds yet. So far the making stuff looks gei. Maybe it will get better when I can make cool stuff, but medpacks and stealth field generators are very cool to me...