Elpmis I tracked down your long lost daughters. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Hopefully they will get older, realize what a joke their lives have been, and hook up with Desslock just piss off their folks. At the same time.

And then he'll make a thread about it.
and there'll be pics.

Sarcasmo said:
Hopefully they will get older, realize what a joke their lives have been, and hook up with Desslock just piss off their folks. At the same time.

And then he'll make a thread about it.

Where all da white women at?

fly said:
Their songs totally suck. Heard them on the news this morning. They don't even sing on beat together during the chorus. Its really horrible.
I'm more of a lyrics man myself

fly said:
*patiently awaits elpmis google powers to find an mp3*
:lol:

don't get me wrong I do a lot of shit I shouldn't on my work computer, but downloading race hate mp3s onto my harddrive is where I draw the line :lol:

I'm reading over the lyrics, they suck, they aren't even that offensive. It's pretty obvious they are just really proud to be WASPS, that's about it. It's not like they slander other races.

I wonder who writes those lyrics. Prepubescent girls aren't known for being introspective and philosophical.

Now that I look at their site they really don't write their lyrics or music. The song that Lamb supposedly did on her own reads like a 1st grade writing assignment.

blue.PNG