GAY Elon Musk

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,941
SpaceX just announced they are going to launch to Mars in 2018 with the Falcon Heavy. Even if they miss that, 2020 is the next launch window.

They are launching a 7 ton landing vehicle. 7 tons. The heaviest previous vehicle was 900kg.

Elon Musk is gonna go down in history as the next Werner Von Braun mixed with Nicola Tesla, with the business sense of Edison.

The man is a goddamn world treasure.

If he succeeds. it's a tall order to put 7 tons on a foreign celestial body. Not saying he won't do it, but it's some engineering that hasn't happened yet.

I hope he does it though. I'd like to see footage of man on mars.

If he succeeds. it's a tall order to put 7 tons on a foreign celestial body. Not saying he won't do it, but it's some engineering that hasn't happened yet.

I hope he does it though. I'd like to see footage of man on mars.
If his previous efforts have shown anything, if he doesnt, he'll learn from it, and try again. He's ok with failure, and doesnt have congress breathing down his neck to succeed the first time or fail for good, or shareholders demanding profits.

If his previous efforts have shown anything, if he doesnt, he'll learn from it, and try again. He's ok with failure, and doesnt have congress breathing down his neck to succeed the first time or fail for good, or shareholders demanding profits.
VCs can be just as demanding as Congress.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Elon Musk is gonna go down in history as the next Werner Von Braun mixed with Nicola Tesla, with the business sense of Edison.
What? No.
Von Braun designed the rockets. Tesla designed his inventions.
I love Musk, I love what he's doing, but he is an idea guy. He's closer to Edison in all ways except (as far as I know) his moral qualities.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
What? No.
Von Braun designed the rockets. Tesla designed his inventions.
I love Musk, I love what he's doing, but he is an idea guy. He's closer to Edison in all ways except (as far as I know) his moral qualities.

you really do argue about everything, dont you. Shut up and bask in the glory of progress.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
you really do argue about everything, dont you. Shut up and bask in the glory of progress.
And you love to belittle people and denigrate their beliefs. You know what, though? They are my beliefs, and I will stick with them.

He is not an engineer, he has a degree in economics, and one in physics. Neither are sufficient to design something.

Read my post again, fuck face. I love what he is doing, but he is an idea guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
A2Iohlt.jpg