Ontopic Elementary school shooting

The guns, the video games, all a means to an end.

The end? Being famous. Easiest way to be famous in our fucked up society? Kill a bunch of kids. This is the issue, not the tools used to accomplish it.

Nobody in the mass media wants to point to themselves though, pointing at guns or video games gives them talking points to drone on for hours and hours... massive conflict of interest.

exactly.

How does the media profit?
getting people to watch.
How do you get people to watch?
Deliver Trainwrecks.
How do you deliver trainwrecks?
Follow Stupidity with a camera.

And you can't outlaw stupidity.

I've killed so many hundreds of thousands of people and creatures in video games over the years that I couldn't possibly count them. I haven't killed anyone in real life yet, but I totally want to so I can unlock the achievement.

I've killed so many hundreds of thousands of people and creatures in video games over the years that I couldn't possibly count them. I haven't killed anyone in real life yet, but I totally want to so I can unlock the achievement.

sounds like lanza was nothing but a spawncamper going after noobs in an uncap... ended up TKing himself.

We can't even trust the military to be responsible with guns. Lol, "let's arm the populace to the teeth!"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/virginia-quantico-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

My guess that this has something to a love triangle in one form or fashion. In my opinion there has only one perfect person who has walked this earth. The rest of us have been/are/will be flawed in one way or another. To blame this on the Marine Corps/Military is total bullshit, just like you.

See Sig.

My guess that this has something to a love triangle in one form or fashion. In my opinion there has only one perfect person who has walked this earth. The rest of us have been/are/will be flawed in one way or another. To blame this on the Marine Corps/Military is total bullshit, just like you.

See Sig.

I'm bullshit but you believe in Santa Claus? Hysterical.

vhiSY1t.png