Election interest

A write in vote that loses is a waste of time if I do it alone. To think otherwise is a romantic view of a representative democracy, at best.

Now, if I were to have been going to libertarian meetings and found that I agreed with them on a lot of the issues and that we could begin a mobilization of voters, then it would have been a good thing. Problem with that is that I think most libertarians have such a simplistic and selfish view of politics that it generally pisses me off worse than either of the two main parties. :) (As an example, ask me about the fair tax shite sometime.)

A write in vote that loses is a waste of time if I do it alone. To think otherwise is a romantic view of a representative democracy, at best.

Now, if I were to have been going to libertarian meetings and found that I agreed with them on a lot of the issues and that we could begin a mobilization of voters, then it would have been a good thing. Problem with that is that I think most libertarians have such a simplistic and selfish view of politics that it generally pisses me off worse than either of the two main parties. :) (As an example, ask me about the fair tax shite sometime.)
so what's wrong with the fair tax?

My voter's reg card still has an old address. Do I have to go to that precint to vote? I still have the DL to match in addition to my new DL. Guess I didn't get a new voter's card tho.

It depends on where they have you registered to vote