eileenbunny's year in pictures

What does the cross mean?

that I shot four points short of Expert because I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep the entire fucking time we were on the range because one particular drill instructor felt that it was the scribe's job to take care of all of the 3rd hat's paperwork while he slept and played guitar hero in the duty hut so it when it came time for me to qual I was so tired that the targets kept getting fuzzy (at 300 and 500 yards, that's a mother of a bitch) and I kept dozing off while snapping in.

that I shot four points short of Expert because I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep the entire fucking time we were on the range because one particular drill instructor felt that it was the scribe's job to take care of the 3rd hat's job while he slept and played guitar hero in the duty hut so it when it came time for me to qual I was so tired that the targets kept getting fuzzy (at 300 and 500 yards, that's a mother of a bitch) and I kept dozing off while snapping in.

yeah, my explaination is so much better

that I shot four points short of Expert because I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep the entire fucking time we were on the range because one particular drill instructor felt that it was the scribe's job to take care of all of the 3rd hat's paperwork while he slept and played guitar hero in the duty hut so it when it came time for me to qual I was so tired that the targets kept getting fuzzy (at 300 and 500 yards, that's a mother of a bitch) and I kept dozing off while snapping in.

Still impressive.

So is sniper school still in the future or has plans changed?

Congrats on the sharpshooting.

plans changed before I got in, due to a delay in paperwork going from chicago to san diego I had to sit on my ass for a month and I lost that job slot. picked an MOS in the air wing so I get into training ASAP

in a couple years if I'm not ready to put in my package for OCS (meaning, degree complete and eyesight corrected) then I may do a lateral transfer to the grunts

Mike has a habit of doing whatever I tell him to do... and always giving me my way.

THE MARINES HAVEN'T CHANGED YOU THAT MUCH HAVE THEY?

k<4

he made it through Marine bootcamp but it's still ME he fears

lolololol

Mike has a habit of doing whatever I tell him to do... and always giving me my way.

THE MARINES HAVEN'T CHANGED YOU THAT MUCH HAVE THEY?

k<4

he made it through Marine bootcamp but it's still ME he fears

lolololol

If that's the case tell him to answer my PM please :eek: