eileenbunny's year in pictures

Chesty Puller is the most decorated marine ever. A chesty puller starting kit means the kid had a shit ton of ribbons.

^ this

9 years in the Navy, E-7 select. Electrical engineer on a nuclear sub working special projects for five years (the citation for his PUC just says "for missions vital to national security") and a 16 month tour in Iraq with an Army unit working detainee duty. he graduated with 12 of his 14 ribbons on his chest and two service stripes. more than almost any of our drill instructors

he's mah buddy

^ this

9 years in the Navy, E-7 select. Electrical engineer on a nuclear sub working special projects for five years (the citation for his PUC just says "for missions vital to national security") and a 16 month tour in Iraq with an Army unit working detainee duty. he graduated with 12 of his 14 ribbons on his chest and two service stripes. more than almost any of our drill instructors

he's mah buddy

I remember some of the things you say to me.

:)

We went out to lunch after graduation and I wanted a picture of Kevlar and eileen, but eileen wouldn't smile, so I started yelling STOP THE BUS!! STOP THE BUS!

We went out to lunch after graduation and I wanted a picture of Kevlar and eileen, but eileen wouldn't smile, so I started yelling STOP THE BUS!! STOP THE BUS!

LAUGHS FOR ALL

picture.php

I know, but the whole internet doesn't need to know all about our sex life. :mad:

Ah, well, I cant help that.
Hey, its not like I live nearby, and you might run into me at the grocery store, and I might ask you loudly what your favorite butsex lube is and if you buy it by the quart or gallon.

Ah, well, I cant help that.
Hey, its not like I live nearby, and you might run into me at the grocery store, and I might ask you loudly what your favorite butsex lube is and if you buy it by the quart or gallon.

Gallon, you get a quantity discount that way.

Oh wait, you mean you weren't asking.

But still, you people know me, it's not like this is a forum of complete strangers.

I got a sorta pretty picture with him. I was just so glad to see Mike after 6 months, I was like giddy the whole time.

That's his buddy next to me, don't they look like brothers?

picture.php

Then we went to the beach and on the way he kept getting stopped by people saying, Congrats Marine, and Thank You Marine, and shaking his hand. It was a really profound thing

picture.php

What isn't fair is that no matter what, Mike is always looks the least retarded in pictures, well except for Eileen :drool:

picture.php

Are there ever enough hugs?

When we saw him for the first time we hugged and I didn't want to stop hugging him, but he was in uniform so we had to stop. When we finally got back to the hotel and he put on civvies, I think this hug lasted a good 10 minutes. I know he tried strangling me, I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care much, I got my bff back k<4

picture.php

I haven't gotten my pictures developed yet so there will be more.

:D