eileenbunny's year in pictures

Oh, good no vet bill :cool: Did you get your card, it should be there soon ;)

Oh yeah, we got it last night.

*cough* IT'S THE ONLY ONE WE'VE GOTTEN SO FAR *cough*

Mike's cat on the other hand... in Animal Emergency from Sat night to last night... total bill was $1200

Started with my family bday dinner
picture.php

picture.php

moved onto bday VIP drinkin
picture.php

Steets of Tampa for Gasparilla with Floppytits!
picture.php

I bang cop cars
picture.php

picture.php

I do a lil pole dancing with Keith at Jay and Sarahs bachelor party
picture.php

Then onto the wedding
picture.php

We send Keith to Iraq with a great Bday party to remember us by
picture.php

Bday concert in my backyard... miss you brother, get back soon!!
picture.php

got a lil drunk too
picture.php

Daves Iraq going away party right after Keiths
picture.php

Best Man in Ei's wedding, PIMPS
picture.php

had some Halloween fun dressed as a raver
picture.php

more halloween weekend
picture.php

Got to meet Tiffany and hang out with my lil Justin more.. lynets kid
picture.php

Played a lil Kickball
picture.php

Met Duke!!!(not sure on the date here)
picture.php

Atom and Heidi had a baby shower!!
picture.php

Lynet stole my hat every weekend
picture.php

Got to see my brothers!!!
picture.php

Doesn't really matter whether or not you believe me, it's the standard qualification that every Marine goes through annually, from me to the Commandant himself. 500 yards is a crucial part of Table 1.

Ironsights not scoped, I think that's the biggest difference.

Ironsights not scoped, I think that's the biggest difference.
hell yeah. there's a push to switch over to optics for table 1 but I sure wouldn't like it. it's in the prone position and they give us like five minutes to get off ten rounds. it's easy enough as it is

it's a long frakking ways away but if you understand and apply the fundamentals of marksmanship (and if you're not a complete retard when it comes to windage) then it's a piece of cake putting it in the black

Last edited:
Brad, you have a lot of friends in Iraq it seems. I hope they all come home safe. Your year looks like it was really fun though!

Yeah, they were all done with 1 tour and decided to volunteer to head back for another one. Keith's last one he was guarding a Iraqi jail and training the IP's so he saw a whole lotta action. This time around they have him in a guard tower and he said its really boring, but somewhat safer. Hes the type that likes to be in the thick of it though so he is not to happy with his current post. My mom and I just sent out all of their christmas packages on Monday so I hope they get there on time! I included a Sunshine Care Bear in Keiths, hes gonna get ragged on soooo bad :fly:

Thank you for the thread, I was telling Floppy yesterday that with all the bad shit thats been happening lately it was really nice to reflect. I seem to forget how much fun I actually had this year!