effwhyeye - forum going down in a few for upgrades

Yay, now it gives you an error message when you change your profile! Now I have to choose between making it comply with vB or just not touching it.

Speaking of upgrades: I'm now A+ certified, and feel absolutely no different whatsoever, nor do I now have some mysterious ability to fix anything related to computers. <- Not worth making a thread about, but I wanted to mention it.

KNYTE said:
Speaking of upgrades: I'm now A+ certified, and feel absolutely no different whatsoever, nor do I now have some mysterious ability to fix anything related to computers. <- Not worth making a thread about, but I wanted to mention it.

Do they still make you take a test, or can you just go ahead and print up the certificate? :fly: :heart:

Fat Burger said:
Do they still make you take a test, or can you just go ahead and print up the certificate? :fly: :heart:

I had to take the test, which was a pain because 80% of the presented information is dated, and has nothing to do with my current job.

KNYTE said:
I had to take the test, which was a pain because 80% of the presented information is dated, and has nothing to do with my current job.

"What is ISA?"