Thread EErrrrrmmehhhgerddddd

Several experiences.

My wife's hobby is geneology research and as such, we go to a lot of cemeteries. I have seen and heard things there. Within the past 6 months in have seen 2 full people who weren't really there, and experienced multiple strange occurrences.

My aunt was brutally murdered in my grandparents house in 1983, I was alone in the house two winters ago and saw my aunt standing at the kitchen sink. She smiled at me. I now see her every so often, we visit my grandparents weekly.My kids also will not enter the room in which she was killed, they will not provide a reason.

You'd think you would not have to dishes after dying

Several experiences.

My wife's hobby is geneology research and as such, we go to a lot of cemeteries. I have seen and heard things there. Within the past 6 months in have seen 2 full people who weren't really there, and experienced multiple strange occurrences.

My aunt was brutally murdered in my grandparents house in 1983, I was alone in the house two winters ago and saw my aunt standing at the kitchen sink. She smiled at me. I now see her every so often, we visit my grandparents weekly.My kids also will not enter the room in which she was killed, they will not provide a reason.

Omg, finally someone else I can relate to with the paranormal shit.

So three things are certain. Death, taxes, and dishes.

Three things, death, taxes, dishes and the remorseless rise of fast food.

Damnit, four things, death, taxes, dishes, the remorseless rise of fast food and Ohio beating Michigan.

That's five things.

Ok

Among the many diverse things that appear to be certain are; death, taxes, dishes, the remorseless rise of fast food, Ohio beating Michigan and Liam being banned.

Damnit, four things, death, taxes, dishes, the remorseless rise of fast food and Ohio beating Michigan.

That's five things.

Ok

Among the many diverse things that appear to be certain are; death, taxes, dishes, the remorseless rise of fast food, Ohio beating Michigan and Liam being banned.

NOOoooOOooOOOobody expects the Knight who says Ni!

d*mnit, four things, death, taxes, dishes, the remorseless rise of fast food and Ohio beating Michigan.

That's five things.

Ok

I had nothing to do with this, but :lol:

gHV6u.jpg