:eek: I might have to get a real job...

C

crazymike

I usually work horse sales in the fall, it pays $200 USD cash a day and I can get in a month solid (30 days non stop). They also pay for food, etc...

But this sale I'm having trouble getting work. I stopped riding horses at the big race track this year because of the bullshit. So I've just been riding at the other smeller track and doing side jobs. But now that track is finished.

I'm doing small jobs and going to a few farms but it doesn't pay the bills. I also need to get a new truck for the winter so I can plow snow. But I can't get the new truck until I get a new job to sign the finance papers.

I might try to get a job at the sobeys warehouse or something. But it's going to suck. I havn't had a real job in years...

Drool-Boy said:
Jobs suck

ahmen to that.

How will I have time for my special projects? I have legos that need assembling, motorcycles that need rebuildings. Movies to be watched, my basement is only half finished. If I had a real job, I wouldn't have time.

My horse jobs (aside from sales) are usually like 6am to 11am. Then I have all day to do what I want. Real jobs don't work that way.

long tall smiley said:
how old are you?

21. I don't like real jobs. I make more riding horses than I could with a university degree. I just had enough money saved to live an easy life for a few months but I didn't plan on needing a new truck.

I have the option of going back to school, but right now I don't want to. I'm having fun travelling and working abroad.

crazymike said:
21. I don't like real jobs. I make more riding horses than I could with a university degree. I just had enough money saved to live an easy life for a few months but I didn't plan on needing a new truck.

I have the option of going back to school, but right now I don't want to. I'm having fun travelling and working abroad.
you're like, one of those people. The ones in a story or movie or book or something.

CletusJones said:
don't do it, jobs are for the weak.

the last office job I had was doing tech support/internal help desk for a company. It was the worst job ever. All morning I would look forward to eating my lunc, then for the next 4-5 hours I looked forward to going home. It was like school, but with 2 hours tacked on the end and you got paid.

Then I thought running my own computer business would be a good idea, but it turned out to be equally dull and boring.

I just can't go back to real jobs.

Mike...here is something that I've considered for myself, but until things change in my situation it will have to wait, but...have you considered working Dude Ranches? They are always looking for good hands. Just do a google search on it, you will be surprised what you might find. :D