EDU: Don't ever help anyone, ever.

I should make enough this year to pay up my back taxes ;)

Already have the plan in motion and my bosses tax lawyer looking into it :eek:

You better get on it man while the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US. You can trade in a few bever belts for some cash to pay off the man.

Yeah after a year of dealing with lady drama, custody battles, government job issues, and the other multiple stress factors that come with the job it's been a bit of time to clear my head out. But on the plus side come 1 Feb the government no longer owns me.

Did the custody battles end well?

man, i had an old college buddy from greensboro NC fall on some hard times and need a place to stay so i said come on down. he began to fall farther and farther behind in his money that he was to pay me each month. some mutual friends and I got him several GOOD jobs in the area, all of which he frittered away.

i think had I not gotten married and said "hey bro, i'm getting married.. uh, move out" that he would still be in my guest room.

as of now, he is nowhere to be found, but a ton of his shyte is still in my garage, which i'm hopefully going to turn into a living space/studio.

what do i do with his stuff??? i'm not paying to put it in storage. and he's incommunicado.

another promoter dude owes me money.

i, too, am trusting to a fault. pisses me off.

sarcasmo's a lawyer?? and blatant user of the n-word??

I'm not sure how much car retrieval costs knyte? but I'd want either the balance or the car back.. period. and if the transaction kept me in the black i'd get a lawyer if it was necc.

Yeah...that.

I signed as a lein holder and the state has yet to send me back my paperwork. So I'm worried that:

2) He forged my signature on an actual title exchange.

i don't know about utah, but here both parties have to be present and sign the title in front of a notary. So unless he knows a crooked notary it should not have been possible to just forge it.

Yes, with his signature on it....somewhere.

Is that form notarized? I've seen someone get burned in court with an unnotarized contract that was self written.

what do i do with his stuff??? i'm not paying to put it in storage. and he's incommunicado.

I'm not sure how much car retrieval costs knyte? but I'd want either the balance or the car back.. period. and if the transaction kept me in the black i'd get a lawyer if it was necc.

Either yardsale it if you think you can get anything for it, or else donate it to Goodwill.