EDU: Don't ever help anyone, ever.

Don't you have any old Morman Mafia ties you can use to make this problem disappear?

Dude would shit himself if 20 guys in white shirt and ties asked him, "Where's Kyle's money..?"

2604787f309e6b7c.jpg

So if we randomly send missionaries to everyone's door asking for Kyle's money would you guys actually give them some?

So if we randomly send missionaries to everyone's door asking for Kyle's money would you guys actually give them some?

You're making me want to post the long post about kissing hanks ass. Then b_sin might read it again and punch me in my stinky gum holes.

I understand where you come from, Knyte. I've been screwed by generosity, but not to the tune of anything near that much $$.

Back in '94-'95, I saw a couple with a flat tire near my house. I stopped to see if they needed help. They had two kids in the back seat of the old, beat-up Datsun. They had no spare tire, no money and lived 30+ miles away. I "loaned" them my spare tire from my own car. I even helped the guy change it. I gave him my # and address so that he could return it. I never got it back. I like to think that he needed it more than I did. but still, if the situation were reversed, I would've done everything in my power to return the tire or at least send a postcard.

I understand where you come from, Knyte. I've been screwed by generosity, but not to the tune of anything near that much $$.

Back in '94-'95, I saw a couple with a flat tire near my house. I stopped to see if they needed help. They had two kids in the back seat of the old, beat-up Datsun. They had no spare tire, no money and lived 30+ miles away. I "loaned" them my spare tire from my own car. I even helped the guy change it. I gave him my # and address so that he could return it. I never got it back. I like to think that he needed it more than I did. but still, if the situation were reversed, I would've done everything in my power to return the tire or at least send a postcard.

I had a friend that I used to work with that got shot and killed in Atlanta during a setup robbery. He simply stopped to help a person with a flat tire, some dude jumped out, robbed him, and shot him. He managed to get in his car, drive until he cut off an ambulance, and then passed out. After all that, he died choking on his own vomit in the ICU. :(

I had a friend that I used to work with that got shot and killed in Atlanta during a setup robbery. He simply stopped to help a person with a flat tire, some dude jumped out, robbed him, and shot him. He managed to get in his car, drive until he cut off an ambulance, and then passed out. After all that, he died choking on his own vomit in the ICU. :(

that is HORRIBLE. :( :heart:

i had a friend one time who did this same thing...helped a stranded chick on the side of the road. when he had gotten out and was helping, two dudes came out from the other side of the truck and beat him unconscious, taking his wallet and truck. at least my friend lived. :hs: