Ebay

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So I brought a paintball gun for my brother on Ebay. I didn't hear from the guy for over a week. He finally emailed and said he was at a tournament and sorry he didn't get back to me and once he confirmed that the payment went through he would email me the tracking number. Payment cleared a week ago. I emailed him again and nothing. SHould I wait it out a bit more or launch a complaint? Has anyone ever brought something off of Ebay and not gotten it?

yea thats odd i'd shoot him a threatening email and see what happens (mind you i have never used ebay so this could be bad advice)

That happened to me once. After 2 weeks of emailing the dude I said fuck it and filed a complaint. I got the package 5 days later without a word from him, postmarked the day after I filed the complaint. Fgt.

Fact 1: this stranger has your money, and you have proof that he has your money.

Fact 2: You do not have the merchandise that you were supposed to get inreturn for the money. Also, do have no evidence that said merchandise is on the way.

Opinion 1: You need to complain. This is not how a business exchange is supposed to take place.

I bought a PCI SCSI card once that took a month to show up, but my case was a little different. Everytime I emailed the seller they would reply with, "I'll send it tomorrow." This seller never cashed the check until the day before he sent the item. After 2 weeks of slacker responses I threatened to file a complaint and then I got a tracking number the same afternoon and a SCSI card 3 days later.

It might be worth threatening a complaint before actually filing one...once you file one they might say F-it and never send the item.

Sarcasmo said:
Dang fly, I can't even read that without feeling anxiety. You're definitely a hardass.
hahahahahaha

I left a neg rating for someone like that, then got it the next day. Felt kinda bad, but the dude shipped it waaay late.

fly said:
hahahahahaha

I left a neg rating for someone like that, then got it the next day. Felt kinda bad, but the dude shipped it waaay late.

I left some fucktard a neutral rating once, saying something like "Won bid but never heard back from seller...not sure what happened there." About as honest and passive as I could get.

He writes back "HE'S LYING. I CONTACT HIM FOR THE PAYMENT AND HE NO REPLY. BEWARE!!!!!! IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH HIM YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTRACT THE PLAGUE!!!! YOUR HAIR WILL DETACH IN GREAT CHUNKS WITH THE SKIN STILL ATTACHED AND YOU WILL GET CANCER OF THE BALLS" and slapped my ass with a negative Rating. I was like wtf?

Sarcasmo said:
I left some fucktard a neutral rating once, saying something like "Won bid but never heard back from seller...not sure what happened there." About as honest and passive as I could get.

He writes back "HE'S LYING. I CONTACT HIM FOR THE PAYMENT AND HE NO REPLY. BEWARE!!!!!! IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH HIM YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTRACT THE PLAGUE!!!! YOUR HAIR WILL DETACH IN GREAT CHUNKS WITH THE SKIN STILL ATTACHED AND YOU WILL GET CANCER OF THE BALLS" and slapped my ass with a negative Rating. I was like wtf?

:lol: you can't be serious

fly said:
I love leaving fucking weird ratings.

"A+++ shipper. Even included some of wife's pubes!"
That is funny. He says he will ship it this week. If I don't have a tracking number by Friday he is going to get a bad rating