Food Eating seasonally

I'm about to go eat some tomatoes and cottage cheese right now, then I might run after I get kids from school. See me being all healthy.

I'm about to go eat some tomatoes and cottage cheese right now, then I might run after I get kids from school. See me being all healthy.

wait, im not the only person on earth who eats cottage cheese with varying fruits and veggies?

Big bowl'o'cottagecheese + strawberries or + tomatoes or + green beans or + tomatoes or + pineapple or + blueberries or + applesauce

I also put cottage cheese on ramen noodles.

I love cottage cheese.

If I link how to make homemade cottage cheese will you do it and tell me if it's easy and/or worth it?

No need to link, ive seen it. Both that an mozzarella. Unfortunately milk prices around me make it cost ineffective, it actually ends up more expensive than buying it at 5 bucks a gallon

No need to link, ive seen it. Both that an mozzarella. Unfortunately milk prices around me make it cost ineffective, it actually ends up more expensive than buying it at 5 bucks a gallon

Well hmph, maybe I'll just have to give in and try it myself one of these days.

Wtf? Milk at say, Walmart is only $2.29! You telling me that over in Maryland, (which isn't far from me), milk is double the price??