FYI Eating Honey Boo Boo for $ can Bolster your Bottom Line

Re: Buying Boo Berry for a Bargain can Bolster your Bottom Line

you should really take up knitting or something, Zac

I bought a box. It was gross. The kids did like it (it's a sugar cereal after all) but I'm glad it's gone till next year. I'll go back to the cheerios and rice krispies.

I love Count Chocula and Boo Berry!

now you just need a pedo van

Even mini flop won't eat that stuff. It's crappy generic type cereal in a box instead of a bag. At best do you expect to net a total of $100 of all of them. Is that worth the time?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203400604578073753315913358.html

So apparently Boo Berry, Count Chocula, and Franken Berry cereals are only available for a couple of weeks around Halloween every year. Some people take the opportunity to buy all the boxes they can find, then sell them over the year on Ebay for a tidy little profit.

I think I shall have to try this.

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!
When my dad moved to the states, me and my mom 1st met him in Aruba for our first visit and he brought me BooBerry cereal and I thought it was the most amazing shit ever!!!
I used to drink soy milk cuz I'm lactose and my mom ordered him to send me boxes and boxes cuz that was the only way I would drink that shit milk!!!! My milk would turn blue and I'd be like woooohooooo :nev:

/immigrant

Even mini flop won't eat that stuff. It's crappy generic type cereal in a box instead of a bag. At best do you expect to net a total of $100 of all of them. Is that worth the time?

Someone over on FW did a CBA and it ended up being like $1700 a year. That worked out to something like $40/hr. So yeah, not worth my time. Seemed like an easy win tho.

the dichotomy of fatwallet and slickdeals is interesting. Im a slickdealser, and their deals are pretty simple shit normally everyone can do. They sell out hugely fast, but are good deals.

Fatwallet is this hugely complex financial schemes, almost like long cons that may or may not net you cash. Signing up for 18 credit cards at once, then canceling them all a year later, then asking for limit raises on 8 of them, while shoving 4 of them in your anus, and chanting to the rain god, etc.