FYI Eating Honey Boo Boo for $ can Bolster your Bottom Line

The only cereal I have ever purchased is plain old corn flakes. Because im a cheapass. And theyre cheap.

And i havent even bought those in like 5 years. I never had cereal growing up at all, so I didnt get used to it.

That harkens back to what someone said a couple posts ago about skewed meal views vs obesity. I grew up eating small portions and healthy, so I never got used to the taste of chips and soda and stuff, so i dont buy them now just because its normal for me not to have them.

the dichotomy of fatwallet and slickdeals is interesting. Im a slickdealser, and their deals are pretty simple shit normally everyone can do. They sell out hugely fast, but are good deals.

Fatwallet is this hugely complex financial schemes, almost like long cons that may or may not net you cash. Signing up for 18 credit cards at once, then canceling them all a year later, then asking for limit raises on 8 of them, while shoving 4 of them in your anus, and chanting to the rain god, etc.

Back in the day, App-O-Rama's were HUGELY profitable. If you had good credit, it was easy to net an extra $10k a year.

The only cereal I have ever purchased is plain old corn flakes. Because im a cheapass. And theyre cheap.

And i havent even bought those in like 5 years. I never had cereal growing up at all, so I didnt get used to it.

That harkens back to what someone said a couple posts ago about skewed meal views vs obesity. I grew up eating small portions and healthy, so I never got used to the taste of chips and soda and stuff, so i dont buy them now just because its normal for me not to have them.

I normally eat cereal that no one else in the house will eat because it's ultra organic/strange texturish. More for meee

I normally eat cereal that no one else in the house will eat because it's ultra organic/strange texturish. More for meee

I found out I have a vitamin D deficiency from my Docs visit on monday :( I hardly ever drink milk, so thats probabyl where it stems from, i bet if i ate cereal, I would drink more milk. Cereal is a good snack thats like 40% of a meal, its enough to fill you up but not be a ton of food. Like a good home-from-work snack.

I found out I have a vitamin D deficiency from my Docs visit on monday :( I hardly ever drink milk, so thats probabyl where it stems from, i bet if i ate cereal, I would drink more milk. Cereal is a good snack thats like 40% of a meal, its enough to fill you up but not be a ton of food. Like a good home-from-work snack.

I have been known to eat cereal at night if I don't feel like making anything for myself and everyone has a "grab your own night"

Most of your Vitamin D comes from the sun. Without it, you could apparently never eat enough. Go the fuck outside.

Most of your Vitamin D comes from the sun. Without it, you could apparently never eat enough. Go the fuck outside.

Nein. I had a major Vit D deficiency last year to the beginning of this year. I got sun, doesn't matter. Depends on how your body is deficient in other ways, as well. It really screwed with me though. Caused symptoms that were similar to Lymphoma!

Im outside an average of 10 hours a day on weekends. Weekdays... yeah, not so much. Especially this time of year. Its dark when i go into work, and its dark when i come out, and theres no windows.

You're correct that you need sunlight for the vitamin D, but you need calcium for it to build vitaminD out of as a precursor.

Nein. I had a major Vit D deficiency last year to the beginning of this year. I got sun, doesn't matter. Depends on how your body is deficient in other ways, as well. It really screwed with me though. Caused symptoms that were similar to Lymphoma!

You still get most of your D from the sun. Apparently it wasn't enough for you. :iono:

What were your levels? Im not that low i dont think. Charts said normal levels are 30-70 and im 20.

What were your levels? Im not that low i dont think. Charts said normal levels are 30-70 and im 20.

I totally don't rem that stuff! But, she also said something about my T cells being off, too. So, it was all a mystery for bit.