Eat more, its good for you...

Mildly overweight means you are a happy go lucky fella who doesn't let the world get him down. You skinny people are uptight little bitches.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Why not? The whole BMI scheme is a farce and that's what they were basing their information on in the past

That's true, but there's just all kinds of crap tied in with being overweight and obese...... I'm not gonna go into all the family history here, but let's just say that I've seen firsthand the affects of being a fatty and how bad it is for ones health.

BigDov said:
That's true, but there's just all kinds of crap tied in with being overweight and obese...... I'm not gonna go into all the family history here, but let's just say that I've seen firsthand the affects of being a fatty and how bad it is for ones health.
Those people would fall into the 'obese' category, not the 'mildly overweight' category like most people

Trust me, I know what you mean from my own family history

Plus

Skinny people die faster in concentration camps, good to know for when the Mexicans take us over

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those people would fall into the 'obese' category, not the 'mildly overweight' category like most people

Trust me, I know what you mean from my own family history

Plus

Skinny people die faster in concentration camps, good to know for when the Mexicans take us over

You'll die in the war or be apart of the Underground though, right?

Fat Burger said:
So if you're not overweight, and started eating worse and excersising less to become slightly overweight, then you'd live longer?

exactly

I like how every other month they're making discoveries that contradicts shit they said in the previous month.

I can't count the number of times my mother has called me "You need to have more fish in your diet...they say fish is the most healthy thing you can eat."

...3 weeks later "Oh....OH DEAR GOD! DON'T EAT THE FISH! DON'T EAT IT! They're saying it's bad for your liver. YOUR LIVER!"

Interesting how if you tip your statistics and adjust your information just a little bit you can probably prove that a gunshot to the head has some positive effects.

KNYTE said:
Interesting how if you tip your statistics and adjust your information just a little bit you can probably prove that a gunshot to the head has some positive effects.

depends on if you have a bunch of crap up there that needs to be cleaned out.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Exactly, cuz you are what you eat and all cows eat is grains and grass, and ground up retarded boys named Jimmy

haha yeah poor Jimmy

I wonder if the cow thought it was weird when he was all grindin him up like Moooo I'm killing this guy but he keeps smiling and laughing at me and shit moooooo am I rite