Easter

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,728
Happy Easter everyone! What did you all do? We went to an Easter egg hunt Sat morning and then found baskets and colored eggs on Sun. Here is a pic of the kids all dressed up and ready for church.

39247e7c3fcc2529.jpg

Normally I go to the parents house but the wedding was Saturday and we were way to hungover to get together yesterday. I talked to my parents at like 4pm and they sounded as healthy as my near death ass. So basically we celebrated it the night before, really hard, haha

Only an hour? That sucks.

I was surprised I got that. She was bitching about her family and being lonely earlier in the week and I pointed out wasn't that what she wanted and she got angry at me.

It sure as hell didn't feel like Easter. I'm guessing all holidays will start being like that again.

^^lmao.. i went to the NCAA games here in Tpa with my kid.

janice tried to go to the mall but it was closed :fly:

after the games, the kid went home, and i met janice at Crabby Bills.... the "hot chick per capita" was outrageous... it's like Jacksons in bikinis.. south tampa muscle heads, and south tampa hot chicks with enormous breastseses...

gawd, there were some women out there yesterday.

^^lmao.. i went to the NCAA games here in Tpa with my kid.

janice tried to go to the mall but it was closed :fly:

after the games, the kid went home, and i met janice at Crabby Bills.... the "hot chick per capita" was outrageous... it's like Jacksons in bikinis.. south tampa muscle heads, and south tampa hot chicks with enormous breastseses...

gawd, there were some women out there yesterday.

EASTER DUDE EASTER :fly: :heart:

I was surprised I got that. She was bitching about her family and being lonely earlier in the week and I pointed out wasn't that what she wanted and she got angry at me.

It sure as hell didn't feel like Easter. I'm guessing all holidays will start being like that again.

That truly sucks mang, my heart goes out to you.

:heart: