Easter

Wow. I liked the way you ended your tale. It's like living a day in my shoes.

Sarcasmo said:
Sarah dear, I think it's time you found Jesus. Let's pray together.
this is why I should never have children, I can't even keep track of a grown man, what the heck am I going to do with a small one?

CletusJones said:
I bet you roll on Shabas too, don't you?

Shabbos :fly:

Walter Sobchak: I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
Donny: What's Shabbos?
Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit
[shouts]
Walter Sobchak: don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!
The Dude: Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Shomer fucking shabbos.
The Dude: Oh fuck it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/quotes

Arátoeldar said:

Walter Sobchak: I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit
[shouts]

You have bested me in spelling. I bet you feel like a big man now don't you?

InnerMuse said:
I found Jesus....

In ma pants! Would you like to find him too?:p
^Religion I can relate to.

But how about the fact there are no historically cannibalistic tribes in Asia-Minor/Judae/Caanan...

Yeah...so....um....

Bones were probably easily hidden in the desert :tard: 2000 years ago...

Or they could have been crushed/broke/(as stated before) burned for the roast, (which i think is a good idea)...or they could have been widdled into little crosses and tied onto necklaces...which would there show the birth of the first cross necklace which has proven to be a product that consumers will consume

Animals couldnt move the rock in front of the cave..unless it was a bear...maybe it was a bear...probably not...but the bear could have enjoyed the bones...maybe made a xylophone from ALL the bones and had a good ol xylophonic jam session with some bongo playing monkeys and rockin robins...or doves humming....

Its all starting to come together...but oh oh oh...if Sarah didnt loose him this wouldnt have happened. :(

:heart:

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
Yeah...so....um....

Bones were probably easily hidden in the desert :tard: 2000 years ago...

Or they could have been crushed/broke/(as stated before) burned for the roast, (which i think is a good idea)...or they could have been widdled into little crosses and tied onto necklaces...which would there show the birth of the first cross necklace which has proven to be a product that consumers will consume

Animals couldnt move the rock in front of the cave..unless it was a bear...maybe it was a bear...probably not...but the bear could have enjoyed the bones...maybe made a xylophone from ALL the bones and had a good ol xylophonic jam session with some bongo playing monkeys and rockin robins...or doves humming....

Its all starting to come together...but oh oh oh...if Sarah didnt loose him this wouldnt have happened. :(

PUT THE CRACKPIPE DOWN

2 logical theories I've come up with are as follows:

#1: In the book of Luke, it was mentioned that Mary Magdaline was cured of 7 devils by Jesus. Some theorize that this means she had mental illness. (or an illness) Working under the supposition that she was a head case, and the fact that the bible states that she was the first one that Jesus "came to" in the garden, it's safe to assume that the first sighting of the resurrected Christ was from a woman who was a schitzophrenic. (sp) Later the disciples all claimed Jesus came to them in "visions".

#2: I've also heard scholars claim that Jesus died a mere 6 hours after the crucifixion, which is atypical as most take days to die on the cross. It could be maintained that Jesus wasn't actually dead, but played a very convincing oppossum, and since he died on a Friday and couldn't be prepared until Sunday as Saturday was the sabbath, he had a full day to recover and remove himself from the tomb, alive although bloody and beaten, and came to his disciples very much alive after only having been assumed dead, since there weren't medical examiners on site to declare the death.

So, give me my tinfoil hat and place in hell... but I think these are much more viable theories than cannibals and animal attacks... but SchmilK I love you anyway

zengirl said:
PUT THE CRACKPIPE DOWN

#2: I've also heard scholars claim that Jesus died a mere 6 hours after the crucifixion, which is atypical as most take days to die on the cross. It could be maintained that Jesus wasn't actually dead, but played a very convincing oppossum, and since he died on a Friday and couldn't be prepared until Sunday as Saturday was the sabbath, he had a full day to recover and remove himself from the tomb, alive although bloody and beaten, and came to his disciples very much alive after only having been assumed dead, since there weren't medical examiners on site to declare the death.

So, give me my tinfoil hat and place in hell... but I think these are much more viable theories than cannibals and animal attacks... but SchmilK I love you anyway

I like that one...and i do NOT have a freakin crack pipe!!! 1 rule to live by..if the name of something has a part of your rear end in it...count me out....eg....crack.....ASSparagus...butt steak...(well the butt steak i'd consider, but no tmy first choice..the rest of those things are for the birds

Arátoeldar said:

[shouts]

I love that part. It's a summer time requirement to watch it and quote it at least once a week. The Dude makes me think that I should smoke more weed.