Easter

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So stony as i was...came up with this hypothesis...

What if Jesus wasn't resurected...but instead cannibals ate Jesus...it would explain the empty tomb...it would explain why he wasnt found...But who was the one that harnessed the eternal powers of Jesus...was it (looks left and right for the church lady) SATAN!?!?!?

I mean..cannibals believe that when you eat the flesh of another human, you empower their abilities and greatness...Jesus was the one who supposedly had ALOT of powers and greatness...

I don't know that this has even been looked upon as an option..but Sarah said she wanted to quit her job and become a Biblical Researcher...Just imagine what life would be like if she proved that correct! :eek:
:tard:
I go home now to scoop cat poop...discuss umongst yourselves...

SchmilK said:

What if Jesus wasn't resurected...but instead cannibals ate Jesus...it would explain the empty tomb...it would explain why he wasnt found...But who was the one that harnessed the eternal powers of Jesus...was it (looks left and right for the church lady) SATAN!?!?!?

I mean..cannibals believe that when you eat the flesh of another human, you empower their abilities and greatness...Jesus was the one who supposedly had ALOT of powers and greatness...

I don't know that this has even been looked upon as an option..but Sarah said she wanted to quit her job and become a Biblical Researcher...Just imagine what life would be like if she proved that correct! :eek:

Pass the ganga man. :rolleyes:

SchmilK said:

There's a problem with your cannibal theory. Bones. You don't eat the bones-- though I imagine you could make some mighty fine jesus stock if you boiled them for long enough.

itburnswhenipee said:
There's a problem with your cannibal theory. Bones. You don't eat the bones-- though I imagine you could make some mighty fine jesus stock if you boiled them for long enough.
You'd still have an empty cavern if they ate him though, I'm sure some random animal would have run off with the bones after they were discarded, or perhaps they were burned up in the fire used to cook ol' JC.