Easter (and other stuff)...

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥20,400
Meh.

I'm sat here hyped on chocolate, ripping Metallica albums and wishing the snow would melt or stay. Not just be mushy and filled with dog shit.

Sooo, what are the 3-4 other people here today up to?

Oh and for content; I have to put one of mah dogs down =/ Unfortunately he is even too weak to get in the car to go to the vet's.

So far the options are:

a) Shoot him (rather not though)
b) Get some sodium pentathol from my aunt.
c) Stoner coma (put a bag of weed in his dog food).

Pic of dog

fred.jpg

wr3kt said:
Take him to the vet and do it properly.
Why do you have to put him down?
Sodium pentathol is properly. Same thing they use at the vets. =/

He's 15/16, can barely walk (hip displacia), mostly blind and cant control his bowels that well. The thing about getting him to a vet is that he literally cant get into the car and we dont want to break or dislocate any of his joints by traing to pick him up. It's really a quality of life thing because you can tell he's just depressed and in pain.

We got him like 2 years ago. He wandered onto my uncles farm and the dog catcher was going to shoot him on the spot so my mum took him home.

FlamingGlory said:
Sodium pentathol is properly. Same thing they use at the vets. =/

He's 15/16, can barely walk (hip displacia), mostly blind and cant control his bowels that well. The thing about getting him to a vet is that he literally cant get into the car and we dont want to break or dislocate any of his joints by traing to pick him up. It's really a quality of life thing because you can tell he's just depressed and in pain.

We got him like 2 years ago. He wandered onto my uncles farm and the dog catcher was going to shoot him on the spot so my mum took him home.

Do what needs to be done.
No gun, though...that could really backfire. :\

I vote in order of preference C>B>A, though seriously jut get the vet to come to you or something i mean do it properly for the sake of the doggeh...

Get him a nice young bitch to ride. thats the way he'd want to go.

Delphinium said:
Depends on the dose, just about anything can be poison if you take enough.
Well yeah but I wouldn't try to put my dog down by giving him an overdose of chocolate, even though it might work. :p