WTF EARTHQUAKE ...

seismic_waves.png

I forgot you are too young to remember Hurricane Andrew. You would probably change your tune if you weren't.

I drove through homestead like 2 years after and there were still boats on the side of the road and stores blown to bits all over

I still find it crazy that information about the quake traveled faster than the quake itself. If you told someone that was possible even 20 years ago they wouldn't have believed you.

If you told them 20 years ago you'd have really been ahead of the quake.

You could have been mentioned in the same sentence as John of Patmos and Nostradamus. Or at least you could have been a contender.

Last edited:

That guy is way to sure handed to just be recording that video of himself spur of the moment. That camera never loses track of his head. It's locked in. I don't care how good you are, only a harness rig is gonna pull that off.

And who wears a harness rig when hanging at g'ma's house right at the same time as a once in a century quake.

Real story is that he was probably hangin' at Big Momma's house and she just hit the 'O' from some furious shaggin' from her skinny 20 year old cracked up boyfriend.

Yeah, I can't see who would have had time to make a decent recording of this quake. Freaked me out though. Never felt anything like it. Now on to hurricane stuff!

well maybe at that exact moment in time he just HAPPEN to have a camera on him filming other stuff.. like rap videos or hunnies or something like that.
its not entirely impossible.

hes lucky he just happen to have a camera when he did.