WTF EARTHQUAKE ...

you've just demonstrated for us all that you're about a 50 IQ. go on with your bad self

:waw:

I would honestly guess you to be about 11 years old from that attempted insult. Seriously, this is the crap me and my friends would say as little kids. But here you are, a fully grown adult saying that same shit.

:waw:

I would honestly guess you to be about 11 years old from that attempted insult. Seriously, this is the crap me and my friends would say as little kids. But here you are, a fully grown adult saying that same shit.

seriously, you're a fucking idiot if you don't get that pic :lol:
shouldn't have dropped out of 3rd grade

We just had an earthquake and all we got out of it was some bad traffic.

WAHT???! How darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you?!? Mr. Coffee Cup Crab is still having to defend his innocence in the wake of this event! Large Twilight Cup keeps insisting that he's incontinent, even tho it was the earthquake that spilled Mr. Coffee Cup Crab's liquids onto the desk!

There are tragedies, LIAM!

WAHT???! How darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you?!? Mr. Coffee Cup Crab is still having to defend his innocence in the wake of this event! Large Twilight Cup keeps insisting that he's incontinent, even tho it was the earthquake that spilled Mr. Coffee Cup Crab's liquids onto the desk!

There are tragedies, LIAM!

5436507043_c579780f0f.jpg

because small earthquakes in areas not known for getting earth quakes is something to stay calm over? Dude, we should just be thankful that it was not a 7 or 8 and thousands of people aren't dead right now..

We just had an earthquake and all we got out of it was some bad traffic.

Exactly. so there shouldn't be channels full of coverage on the story like it's breaking news like it's the apocalypse the Washington monument has a crack in it.

Yeah, next thing you know, CNN will post a story about a giant iceslide sweeping up 10 kids in a minnesota zoo, when the truth is one kid just threw a slurpee into the air and splattered a bunch of people.

Exactly. so there shouldn't be channels full of coverage on the story like it's breaking news like it's the apocalypse the Washington monument has a crack in it.

Well the news media do it to sell ratings, so don't worry about them.

HOW THE f*ck DID YOU FEEL IT THAT MUCH IN THE TDOT.. OR ARE U IN OSHAWA OR SOME sh*t LIKE THAT?

i read it was felt all the way to london ONT.. im in guelph and didnt feel jack sh*t.

also, while at the park with Kiko i met a f*cking hot and delicious guy. like omg i want him.. but i dont.. cuz im still talking to PJ and i think we are getting 'somewhere" *rolls eyes*

I'm on lakeshore downtown Queens Quay.

Family in Ottawa felt a tremor while other family in Brampton didn't feel it. Wild eh ?

National Zoo Animals React to the Earthquake

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Publications/PressMaterials/PressReleases/NZP/2011/earthquake.cfm

"About five to ten seconds before the quake, many of the apes, including Kyle (an orangutan) and Kojo (a Western lowland gorilla), abandoned their food and climbed to the top of the tree-like structure in the exhibit. "

"About three seconds before the quake, Mandara (a gorilla) let out a shriek and collected her baby, Kibibi, and moved to the top of the tree structure as well. "

"The red ruffed lemurs sounded an alarm call about 15 minutes before the quake and then again just after it occurred."

"The Zoo has a flock of 64 flamingos. Just before the quake, the birds rushed about and grouped themselves together. They remained huddled during the quake."

Animals are cool.

I still find it crazy that information about the quake traveled faster than the quake itself. If you told someone that was possible even 20 years ago they wouldn't have believed you.