WTF EARTHQUAKE ...

Maybe you were thinking of the chick that mikey used to date? The one that he ran off by telling her he was going to hurt himself if she continued to post...

still ripping about him all these months later?

don't think i said 2d to the kid and i disliked him even then.

Earthquake centered in VA here! Between Richmond, (1.5 hrs away) and here, DC.

We all freaked out. Luckily we had some awesome staff members that are "emergency guides" and they were so nice and helpful. Our building shook like crazy. First thought was terrorism, too!! Then someone ran down our hall and yelled "earthquake, get out of the building!"

A couple of us hugged one another and cried for a sec.

And let me tell you, nothing is more scary when you have kids, home alone, and you cannot get a hold of them!

I finally have, and my oldest said the house shook like crazy, things fell off the counter in the kitchen and off our walls. He instinctively grabbed his lil brother and rann out of the house. Good for him ;)

I still cannot get a hold of my husband. Calls won't go thru to his phone and he hasn't answered his office number. I can only imagine the traffic and hysteria in DC, (where he is), right now, with people being evacuated.

Last edited:
Earthquake centered in VA here! Between Richmond, (1.5 hrs away) and here, DC.

We all freaked out. Luckily we had some awesome staff members that are "emergency guides" and they were so nice and helpful. Our building shook like crazy. First thought was terrorism, too!! Then someone ran down our hall and yelled "earthquake, get out of the building!"

A couple of us hugged one another and cried for a sec.

And let me tell you, nothing is more scary when you have kids, home alone, and you cannot get a hold of them!

I finally have, and my oldest said the house shook like crazy, things fell off the counter in the kitchen and off our walls. He instinctively grabbed his lil brother and rann out of the house. Good for him ;)

I still cannot get a hole of husband. Calls won't go thru to his phone and he hasn't answered his office number. I can only imagine the traffic and hysteria in DC, (where he is), right now, with people being evacuated.

Glad to hear you and your kids are okay. I'm sure Liam is fine. I can't get in touch with anyone either. Phone lines are pretty jammed. Try texting. I got in touch with my sister in VA that way.

Yeah our whole building just shook. Was pretty extraordinary.

We've been sent home now. Too much excitement for one day..

FujwG.png

Better you guys than down here. Not to be a dick, but you thought Japan got fucked up by a tsunami. That place had mountains and shit. Imagine the damage a Tsunami would do to a place that averages only 30 feet above sea level for pretty much 70% of it's surface.

Even though Florida and Minnesota basically are at the lowest possible risks for an earthquake out of all of the US states. IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE DEATH LOOMS JUST OFF OUR BEACHES

OMGOMGOMGOMFG

Better you guys than down here. Not to be a dick, but you thought Japan got fucked up by a tsunami. That place had mountains and shit. Imagine the damage a Tsunami would do to a place that averages only 30 feet above sea level for pretty much 70% of it's surface.

Even though Florida and Minnesota basically are at the lowest possible risks for an earthquake out of all of the US states. IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE DEATH LOOMS JUST OFF OUR BEACHES

OMGOMGOMGOMFG

You fucking asshole.

I should totally delete you from FB just for this.

Phone system won't put calls through. Texts won't go through.

Everyone in DC is trying to leave at the same time.

I've gone about 2 miles in the last hour.

Sooooooo fucking stupid.