Pics Earth Day - possibly nsfw. not yet tho.

Almost every one of those can be proven wrong, in some way or another. The funny thing is that you seem to only question facts when it's convenient to you. In many ways, you're like a Christian.

And you seem to throw out accusations with nothing to back them up.

Gasoline is not flammable? Prove it.

I'll post this again, please feel free to read it this time:

Almost every one of those can be proven wrong, in some way or another.

:waw:

You are purposely looking past the point just to make fun of me.

I don't care, and I'm still standing by everything I've said.

I am fun to troll, WHEN it's just a single person having some fun. When it's a whole group, going on and on, then it loses it's appeal. It's like a joke, it's only funny once, maybe twice. After that it's just old..

:lol:

Of course you don't, because you're only thinking of one particular .50 caliber cartridge, when there are several.

Also, there are numerous black powder firearms that fire a .50 caliber bullet. Some so slowly you can watch the dang thing.

Yes. I did mean to .50 BMG.

I can prove to you that gasoline is flammable.
I can prove to you that 1 inch glass will not stop a .50 bullet.
I can prove to you that water doesn't retard an oil fire.
I can prove to you that cats can climb trees.
I can prove to you that humans can not naturally fly.
I can prove to you that humans can not breathe underwater.

actually, some of those you can't prove simply because you'd be trying to prove a negative. for example, you can't prove that all humans can not breathe underwater, at least not explicitly. ditto flying.

it's the old black swan thing.

but yes, there are definitely things that can be proven to be true.

I'm just saying that isn't always true. Under the right conditions, diamond is flammable, but I certainly wouldn't define diamond as flammable.

btw, you're not very fun to troll. :D

i don't think diamond is ever flammable. at a certain point it'll vaporize, but i don't think it ever burns.