Early Birthday Suprise

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
A few minutes ago one of my co-workers walked into our office with two. Girls they said they were a present from my wife. My boss quickly locked the door and one of the girls gave me a lap dance. This girl had fallen off the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down face first with her teeth exposed. She starts trying to take off her clothes and all of us are screaming "NO!!!" My co-workers almost pissed themselves laughing. My wife said the people on the phone said the girl was good looking. My boss said "Damn, if she's the good looking one I'm glad they didn't send over the ugly one with bad teeth." I'm going to be hearing about this one for ever. They all said I have the best wife ever.

that. is. awesome. :lol:

and we ALL know your wife purposely inquired about and sent over the UGLIEST girl there.

that's. even. more. awesome. :lol:

I think the fact she was so damn ugly made it so funny. My wife met her outside of my work to get one of my co-workers to sneak her in. The dancer asked my wife how she looked and my wife said "You seem really nice."

b_sinning said:
I think the fact she was so damn ugly made it so funny. My wife met her outside of my work to get one of my co-workers to sneak her in. The dancer asked my wife how she looked and my wife said "You seem really nice."
Damn, she's a trixie one that wife of yours

whoabuddy.jpg

Thanks again guys. We went out and got tattoo's last night.

I should have known something was up when I got a few days of super hot sex. My son had preschool graduation today and she told my son and one of his friends that I would take them to putt putt this afternoon.

Fucking 95 degrees, with super hyper,whiny, and no ability to listen kids. They are run around my house screaming at the moment. I'd rather slam my nuts in a door a few times then deal with this.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Thanks again guys. We went out and got tattoo's last night.

I should have known something was up when I got a few days of super hot sex. My son had preschool graduation today and she told my son and one of his friends that I would take them to putt putt this afternoon.

Fucking 95 degrees, with super hyper,whiny, and no ability to listen kids. They are run around my house screaming at the moment. I'd rather slam my nuts in a door a few times then deal with this.

pics of tats, stat. and of hot sex. and of slamming nuts in a door.