each day this week is slower than the last

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Monday blew by
Tuesday I thought it was Wednesday, i was sad when i found out it wasnt.
Wednesday drug by
Thursday feels like i should have been home 15 hours ago

comon Saturday! Gonna drive out to a friends place out in the middle of no where. Do some fishing in his pond and burn the remains of my shed that we tore down 3 months ago. :D

sounds like a blast! I'm currently trying to make it through today and tomorrow due to the sheer anticipation of the new tattoo this weekend. I'm all amped up about it.

It's going by relatively fast for me, but than I'm sure the next 3 weeks will with moving and not knowing when I'm going to have this baby.

I've been working on packing on week, and still have plenty to do.

bast_imret said:
sounds like a blast! I'm currently trying to make it through today and tomorrow due to the sheer anticipation of the new tattoo this weekend. I'm all amped up about it.

You sound giddy. Work is flying by in a bad way for me.

bast_imret said:

what are you getting done and where is it going to be? ...i love ink.

I totally agree about the slow week.

I can't wait for tomorrow when the wife and I are flying to Vegas for 10 days. I have a conference/training to go to, so work is paying for my airfare, hotel(s), meals, expenses. All we have to pay for is the wife's airfare, her food, any extravagant meals, and any shows.

We've already got tix for the new Blue Man Group show at the Venetian, but no major other plans.

InfluX said:
what are you getting done and where is it going to be? ...i love ink.

http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=5988&page=3

half way down.

And now I have even more reason to be amped up!!! Just got confirmation on DJing a trance set at Venus de Milo, a posh club downtown, on Wednesday! W00T! Going out there tonight to meet with the music director and talk about future stuff.

Once I know what time on Wed, I'll let you local Savannians know :happy:

ok, this day is really starting to drag now...think I'm going to go outside and smoke a carton of cigs

why_ask_why said:
ok, this day is really starting to drag now...think I'm going to go outside and smoke a carton of cigs
smoke.jpg