dusting off old cds

Pandora said:
I dunno I don't listen to them. I don't care for jam bands much and Trey's annoys me. You would have to ask him.

I can't stand jam bands. I just can't get into it at all. Consequently I cannot stand Phish. Ugh.

Arátoeldar said:
What's wrong with gospel? :confused: :(

Gary Moore - After the War

there's nothing WRONG with gospel, i just don't LIKE it much. that's all i was saying. i've never found any gospel that really moved me.

FlamingGlory said:
I bet have have more. :p If you were young and single I'd mail you some CD-Rs but eh.

i won't even challenge that claim...i'm sure you do because i'm broke. and young and single? again, can't argue with the single part, but i'm not even 30 yet! old? meh.

i won't argue with you sending some cd-rs, though. help out an old, married, broke lass. :D

eileenbunny said:
I can sort of agree with this. I think with the Dead, I liked the culture better than the music, although I did like some of the music too. I never got the same vibe from Phish though.

it was part music and part culture for me...i saw over 20 shows between '91 and '95...stopped seeing them, and really listening too, when they broke into stadiums...it was missing a lot to not be in a tiny club seeing them up close and personal anymore

Arátoeldar said:
It depends on the band. While I appreciate bands like the Greatful Dead and Phish. I prefer bands like the Allman Brothers Band, blues bands or Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I've seen the allman's a few times...great show

Arátoeldar said:
It depends on the band. While I appreciate bands like the Greatful Dead and Phish. I prefer bands like the Allman Brothers Band, blues bands or Lynyrd Skynyrd.

rock on! i love the allman bros, and lyn skyn too!!

Thorn Bird said:
i won't even challenge that claim...i'm sure you do because i'm broke. and young and single? again, can't argue with the single part, but i'm not even 30 yet! old? meh.

i won't argue with you sending some cd-rs, though. help out an old, married, broke lass. :D
le sigh, I'm feeling generous today

PM address and what you like. I'm not a psycho btw. ZRH on genmay, I mail CDs to a lot of people.

FlamingGlory said:
He was never that good a drummer.

Yeah. It's pretty sad when someone in your own band is saying you'll never win "Drummer of the year". (Hetfield in the imfamous Playboy interview)

Also, I have the DVD-Audio disc of the black album. Lars' druming just ruins it because it's not buried in a stereo mix anymore. His drumming is boring and bland.

Valve1138 said:
Yeah. It's pretty sad when someone in your own band is saying you'll never win "Drummer of the year". (Hetfield in the imfamous Playboy interview)

Also, I have the DVD-Audio disc of the black album. Lars' druming just ruins it because it's not buried in a stereo mix anymore. His drumming is boring and bland.
The only time I've seen metallica live, Lars was sick and they had Joey from Slipknot and Dave Lombardo from Slayer take turns playing the drums. It was awesome :drool:

JJ Lady said:
I saw Duran Duran

And Journey

Steve Perry> Steve O'Jerry
Dude... :(

Just dude... :(

0144. As I Lay Dying - [Shadows Are Security #02] Confined [3:11]