durrrrrrr

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I thought my office was getting overhauled this weekend with new cherrywood desk, aeron chair, carpet, and paint...so I tossed a ton of old equipment yesterday and tore my office up...was about to start boxing up the remainder and I found out it's not until next weekend...guess I have a headstart on it! :lol: :tard:

why_ask_why said:
I thought my office was getting overhauled this weekend with new cherrywood desk, aeron chair, carpet, and paint...so I tossed a ton of old equipment yesterday and tore my office up...was about to start boxing up the remainder and I found out it's not until next weekend...guess I have a headstart on it! :lol: :tard:

make sure to pack up things like your printer and fax machine... in the back of your car...

my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

long tall smiley said:
my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

pwned

long tall smiley said:

bummer dude...I just got rid of about 5 733's that had been laying about :fly:

why_ask_why said:
bummer dude...I just got rid of about 5 733's that had been laying about :fly:
wtf, you can still do a lot of stuff with 733s...:(

You rich people just don't care about us poor folk.

ChikkenNoodul said:
We're getting rid of P4's already :lol:

the PIII's were from before the current comps this dept has had for 3 years now which are being replaced in 2 months
:fly:

why_ask_why said:
the PIII's were from before the current comps this dept has had for 3 years now which are being replaced in 2 months
:fly:
i'm in the IT department and we're still all running P3 733 machines with WIN98. I've got a development PC that's a 2GHz W2K box, but it only has 128mb of ram and it's a Compaq. Our people buy the cheapest shittiest stuff they can get their hands on, it's sad really. They complain about paying more than $1100 for a laptop.

CletusJones said:
i'm in the IT department and we're still all running P3 733 machines with WIN98. I've got a development PC that's a 2GHz W2K box, but it only has 128mb of ram and it's a Compaq. Our people buy the cheapest shittiest stuff they can get their hands on, it's sad really. They complain about paying more than $1100 for a laptop.

lol, the stuff I'm deploying for even secretaries right now are 2.8ghz, 512mb, 17"flat panel and lj 1300 printer :cool:

why_ask_why said:
lol, the stuff I'm deploying for even secretaries right now are 2.8ghz, 512mb, 17"flat panel and lj 1300 printer :cool:
i've got a 15" CRT. :(

the only one who's got a panel is our CIO, and he inherited it from the last guy.

CletusJones said:
fixed for me.
grrrrrrr

I need to recommend a massive ram buy for the whole office. we could all use some. if only some of these machines weren't rambus it wouldn't be that expensive.

edit: what you got for a monitor? 21" Dell Trinitron here.

Jonny_B said:
grrrrrrr

I need to recommend a massive ram buy for the whole office. we could all use some. if only some of these machines weren't rambus it wouldn't be that expensive.

edit: what you got for a monitor? 21" Dell Trinitron here.
21 viewsonic. it's sechs. (http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/omghuge.jpg)

(BTW, i'm talking about my home PC. my work PC is a P3 733 with a 15" monitor and 128mb of ram)